The digital workspace will take center stage this year at VMworld 2017. As a vital component of digital transformation, the digital workspace is a consumer-simple and enterprise-secure platform that empowers users with a new, more productive way to work—on any app, any device, anywhere.
Whether you are new to end-user computing (EUC) or a seasoned mobility and desktop virtualization practitioner, I want to personally invite you to attend four unique spotlight keynotes and sessions focused on the technologies, use cases and transformational impact of the digital workspace.
Showcase Keynote: Delivering New User Experiences with Digital Workspaces
Dive into the digital workspace, a strategic IT priority, in this exclusive showcase keynote.
Market forces, business needs and end-user demands put more pressure on IT than ever before. You need to help employees work smarter. Consumer technologies are driving digital transformation in the workplace. The workforce is no longer tethered to a physical space, and their apps and data are moving to the cloud. These pressures require IT to redefine how end-user services should be delivered to meet the rising demands of employees and lines of business.
- Get an exclusive sneak peek into new innovations and product announcements before we announce the news to the rest of the world.
- Learn how experts from some of the largest companies in the world are building on intelligence to transform the way their organizations securely empower the workforce.
- Dive into the technologies and best practices that help IT deliver a better user experience on any app, any device, anywhere.
- Learn how forward-thinking IT organizations create digital workspace strategies to harness the power of new apps, devices and connected things.
- Explore new ways to leverage the digital workspace to drive engagement and productivity for every employee.
The Evolution of Endpoint Management within a Digital Workspace
Meeting user expectations for anywhere, anytime and any-device access is increasingly complex for organizations functioning in EUC silos—desktops, mobile, rugged, security and other things in the expanding world of endpoints. In this must-attend session, you will hear from three experts focused on the evolution of endpoint management:
- Noah Wasmer, Senior Vice President of Mobile Products at VMware
- Hendrik Harder from Siemens AG (US) or Roberto Neto, Siemens Senior Service Manager Mobile IT (Europe)
- Brian Link, Senior Director of UX Strategy and Engineering at Capital One (US) or Jürgen Bodtländer, Vice President of Portfolio and Partner Management at Deutsche Bahn (Europe)
Join us as we turn the spotlight on our customers themselves, who will share their journeys to radically transform PC management, unify management across desktop to the Internet of Things (IoT) and enable transformative experiences for users and IT.
The Transformation of Identity & Access in the Age of the Digital Workspace
Click here to add via the VMworld US schedule builder (SAAM3157SU).
We are in the age of the digital workspace. Your users are clamoring for access to their data and apps from any device, including from personal devices. Your business expects IT to maintain security and eliminate the leakage of any sensitive information. How do you maintain this balance between end-user productivity and security? We believe the industry needs to evolve to focus on controlling access based on a new access control layer.
Add this VMworld Spotlight Session to your agenda today for a behind-the-scenes look at the identity and access management technologies in VMware Workspace ONE.
VMware Senior Director of R&D Sridevi Ravuri and Vice President of Product Management Tony Kueh will discuss how Workspace ONE is built on a powerful access control layer that is dynamic, based on context. This access control layer transforms how organizations implement access control without compromising the end-user experience.
Goodbye, Legacy VDI. Hello, Dynamic VDI for the Digital Workspace.
The digital workspace is about providing intuitive and secure access to all apps—mobile, web, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Windows apps. But supporting these Windows apps has evolved beyond legacy virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) with IT cobbling together a basic solution to provision and broker access.
Today, customers need:
- A dynamic approach that allows you to take advantage of contextual policy and access;
- A unified experience that ties Windows desktop and app access directly into the digital workspace;
- Converged infrastructure that harnesses the power of the software-defined data center; and
- Cross-cloud delivery that supports organizations on premises and in the cloud.
Join this spotlight session with Shankar Iyer, senior vice president and general manager of desktop products, and special guests to find out how VMware is bringing dynamic VDI and your end-to-end digital workspace to life.
It’s Not Too Late to Join Us at VMworld!
VMworld US and Europe promise to be the top conferences of the year for EUC enthusiasts and experts alike. From Hands-On Labs to unprecedented access to VMware EUC leaders, you will return to your office as the go-to source for all things digital workspace, VDI and mobility.
To register, click here.
To explore almost 100 sessions dedicated to the digital workspace, click here.