At VMworld 2016 Europe, our goal is to help guide you on the path to accelerating your journey to a software-defined business – from mobile devices to the data center and the cloud. With 300+ breakout sessions to choose from (not to mention all of the hands-on labs, group discussions, and more), learning and knowledge will not be in short supply.
Looking to get the inside scoop as to what the hottest topics in virtualization are? We’re happy to help. The areas of compute virtualization, mobility, networking, and storage were hot topics during VMworld 2016 US and their momentum is continuing through VMworld 2016 Europe.
Take a look below at some our featured sessions in those areas.
The virtualization event of the year wouldn’t be complete without sessions packed with information around compute virtualization. VMworld will help you learn how desktop virtualization, endpoint management & security, hybrid cloud resources, cloud storage and other technologies can help reduce the complexity and cost of the connected enterprise, while providing a consistent, secure, and user-centric experience across all endpoints. From learning about the transformation of VMware IT by the private cloud, to exploring what’s new with vSphere, our featured compute virtualization sessions are here to help you.
Featured Compute Sessions:
- Business Value of Data Center Virtualization and Hybrid Cloud Extensibility
- What’s New with vSphere
- Technical Introduction and What’s New with Auto Deploy and Host Profiles
- vSphere Client Roadmap: Host Client, HTML5 Client, and Web Client
- vSphere Logs Grow Up! Tech Preview of Actionable Logging with vRealize Log Insight
- Extreme Performance Series: vSphere Compute and Memory
- The vCenter Server and Platform Services Controller Guide to the Galaxy
- How Did the Private Cloud Transform VMware IT?
- Through the Looking Glass: An Overview of the vCenter Server Appliance Management Interface and API
Eager to discover the latest advancements in Enterprise Mobility Management? How about how they can help you boost your mobile productivity, uphold security and compliance standards, and establish a platform to support collaboration. Dive deeper into Workspace ONE Apps, take a look at the future of Windows Management and Security, or learn the technical ins and outs of VMware Identity Manager during out featured mobility sessions.
Featured Mobility Sessions at VMworld 2016 Europe:
- Connect Keynote Work Reimagined: Delivering the Digital Workspace
- Drive End User Adoption and Unlock the Potential of BYOD
- Detect and Remediate Security Threats with VMware TrustPoint with Spencer Pitts
- Latest Innovations and Best Practices for Apple in the Enterprise
- Turbo-charge Employee Productivity with Next-Generation Workspace ONE Apps
- An Introduction to VMware Identity Manager
- Latest Capabilities for Google and Samsung Platforms
- Workspace ONE Apps: Bring Teams and Information Together
- A First Look at the Future of Windows Management and Security
- Build an Information-Centric Security Architecture Your CISO will Love
- Internet of Things (IoT): Make It Real in Your Enterprise
- Technical Deep Dive into VMware Identity Manager
- A Deeper Dive into Windows 10 Management with VMware AirWatch
- Discover What’s New in Workspace ONE and AirWatch
- Cut the Cost with Cloud-First Scalable Windows Software Distribution
- Prepare Your IT Organization for Augmented Reality in the Enterprise
Managing enterprise networks in this age is more complex than ever. At VMworld, our featured networking sessions are here to help. We’ll have technology experts on-hand to help you build the skills you need to fully deliver the benefits of network virtualization. Get introduced to VMware NSX, hear how virtualization will transform security, and hear operational best practices for VMware NSX.
Featured Networking Sessions at VMworld 2016 Europe:
- Introduction to VMware NSX
- NSX – The Network Bridge to the Multi-Cloud Future
- How Virtualization Will Transform Security
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NSX with vRealize Network Insight (Arkin)
- NSX for vSphere Logical Routing Deep Dive
- The Architectural Future of Network Virtualization
- Operational Best Practices for VMware NSX
- PowerNSX and PyNSXv: Using PowerShell and Python for Automation and Management of VMware NSX for vSphere
Storage – a business critical job, means IT must create reliable, highly available solutions that store and protect data and apps, ensuring business continuity. One of the hottest topics at VMworld US, our storage sessions at VMworld 2016 Europe will illustrate how the latest advancements in storage can help you design and deliver storage environments that will reliably protect your data and your business. Register for our featured storage sessions to dive deeper into the power of VMware Virtual SAN and Hyper-Converged Software.
Featured Storage Sessions at VMworld Europe 2016
- An Industry Roadmap: From Storage to Data Management
- Virtual SAN Technical Deep Dive and What’s New
- Building a Business Case for VMware Hyper-Converged Software with Virtual SAN
For more updates around VMworld, be sure to follow us on Twitter @VMworld, and ‘like’ us on Facebook at Facebook.com/VMworld.