The first full day of VMworld 2012 is done, but the customer stories and successes continue today. As the theme goes…Right Here, Right Now.
Proven, Trusted Virtualization Platform
- The City and County of San Francisco will discuss their use of vSphere and the path they are on to be 100% virtualized.
- Apparatus will be sharing how they use vCenter Operations Management to transform their management of virtual/cloud infrastructure
Virtualizing Business Critical Apps on vSphere
- Intuit, the maker of Quickbooks and Mint.com, will be sharing how they rolled out virtual firewalls using software-defined security solutions that are a part of newly announced vCloud Networking and Security.
- Bluelock is back to demonstrate how they use PowerShell to deploy and automate their vCloud Director environment quickly and reliably.
- Bull SAS, a VMware partner, will share the story of how they helped their customer virtualize their Oracle Weblogic environment on vSphere
Proven Private, Public, and Hybrid Clouds
- Deutsche Telekom and it’s subsidiary T-Systems, the newest vCloud Datacenter Services partner, will be sharing their public cloud service based on the VMware vSphere and vCloud Director products.
- Symantec, NCR, Northwestern University, and Mentor Graphics are all speaking in a panel to share their VMware-based cloud stories and experiences, and best practices.