VMware Cloud on AWS brings VMware’s enterprise-class SDDC software to the AWS Cloud with optimized access to native AWS services. Even with all the benefits of the cloud, transitioning existing infrastructure can seem a bit scary for some. This week on the Virtually Speaking Podcast we welcome cloud migration experts Adam Fisher and Paul Cradduck from RoundTower to share some of the VMC cloud migration stories. We also brought on resident VMC expert Glenn Sizemore to keep us honest.
- RoundTower Solutions
- RoundTower’s GitHub – vSphere Automation SDK Python
- “Thick” Provisioned VMDK Disks Running in VMConAWS
- CNS for vSphere Inside VMware Cloud on AWS
- You can learn more about the service at https://cloud.vmware.com/vmc-aws
- Watch: VMware Cloud on AWS: Overview
- Learn more about VMware Site Recovery at http://cloud.vmware.com/vmware-site-recovery
- Obtain our VMware Cloud on AWS Solution Brief and TCO 1-pager
- Follow our release notes on continuing updates here: docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Cloud-on-AWS/0/rn/vmc-on-aws-relnotes.html
- Check out our YouTube channel
- Follow us on Twitter @VMwareCloudAWS and at @VMwarevSAN
- Connect with Glenn on Twitter at @glnsize
- Check out Adam’s Blog at VirtualBonzo.com
The Virtually Speaking Podcast
The Virtually Speaking Podcast is a weekly technical podcast dedicated to discussing VMware topics related to storage and availability. Each week Pete Flecha and John Nicholson bring in various subject matter experts from VMware and within the industry to discuss their respective areas of expertise. If you’re new to the Virtually Speaking Podcast check out all episodes on vSpeakingPodcast.com and follow on twitter @VirtSpeaking.