Welcome to the #StorageMinute series, where we deliver key topics via bite-size content. In this edition, we look at the new VMware vSAN Live mobile client app.
VMware vSAN Live mobile app provides vSAN users instant insights into their hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) environments from their mobile devices. Instead of stopping, signing into a laptop, and then logging in remotely to view their vSAN environments, users can monitor their HCI clusters while on the go, via phone, tablet or computer troubleshooting in just a few clicks.
What’s included in this app release?
- Overview dashboard of vSAN clusters
- Full-featured Health Checks
- Cluster inventory view including Fault domain and host status
- Ability to easily switch between different vCenter Servers
- Cluster configuration view including vSAN settings and service status
- Full-featured Performance monitoring for VMs and Cluster
- Full-featured Capacity monitoring
You can download the app by searching for vSAN in your app store or use these links:
VMware vSAN Live for iOS devices - Apple iOS
VMware vSAN Live for Android devices - Google Android
To get more information:
Note: The vSAN Live app is a VMware Fling. Flings are apps and tools built by our engineers and community that are intended to be explored, but they are not fully supported. If you would like to provide feedback or need assistance with the app, please send an email to email@example.com.