The VMware Education and Certification team is here to make sure you get the most out of your VMware vSAN experience. Whether you are a vSAN professional, brushing up on your knowledge, or just looking to get started, there are plenty of vSAN materials to help you achieve your IT goals.
VMware Learning Paths are designed to help you find the course you need based on the product (in this instance, vSAN), your role, and your level of experience.
See below to get a better understanding of the vSAN educational materials and how you can further your vSAN knowledge!
- This course provides an overview of Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) and VMware software-defined storage (SDS) technologies. It explores how VMware HCI software (vSAN, vSphere and vCenter) enables a simple, cost-effective, reliable, high-performing hyper-converged infrastructure on industry-standard x86 building blocks. This course continues with technical coverage of VMware vSAN and explores the features and benefits that are key components of what VMware HCI software delivers. This course also explores use cases for VMware vSAN ranging from business-critical applications to virtual desktops.
- vSAN: Deploy & Manage [v6.2]
- In this 3-day course, you’ll focus on deploying and managing a software-defined storage solution with VMware vSAN 6.2. You’ll learn how vSAN functions as an important component in the VMware software-defined data center. Gain practical experience with vSAN concepts through the completion of hands-on lab exercises. This course is also available in On-Demand
- vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage plus vSAN Fast Track [v6]
- This five-day intensive, extended-hours and hands-on lab training course focuses on installing, configuring, managing and mastering VMware vSphere 6.0, including VMware ESXi 6.0 and VMware vCenter 6.0. This course combines the content of our best-selling VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage course with deploying and managing a software-defined storage solution with VMware vSAN 6.2. You’ll learn how vSAN functions as an important component in the VMware software-defined data center.
vSAN Troubleshooting Videos
For those who are currently troubleshooting VMware vSAN, the VMware Education & Certification team has a series of vSAN Troubleshooting videos by Francis Daly. In this video series, he reviews common steps and techniques to use when troubleshooting vSAN.
Watch the video below to start the playlist.
You can also click here to view the full playlist.
In addition to these Learning Paths and troubleshooting videos, you can also visit the “Upcoming Events and Webcasts” page on Virtual Blocks. Updated with the latest and greatest vSAN events, this page will direct you to any vSAN events, online or in-person.
Click here to view the upcoming events and webcasts.
Miss a popular vSAN webcast that you wanted to see? No problem! Virtual Blocks also hosts a library of vSAN webcasts to view at your leisure.
Click here to visit the Virtual Blocks Webcast Library.