In case you missed it, Virtual SAN 6.2 officially launched on February 10th. VMware significantly expanded the capabilities of Virtual SAN by introducing deduplication, compression, erasure coding, QoS, updated performance management, and much more. You can read our blog post highlighting the new features of the fourth generation of Virtual SAN here.
Virtual SAN is on the move, and you’re invited to test it out.
VMware SociaLab is a bring-your-own-device, interactive hands-on lab event where engineering experts guide you step-by-step through the technical features, functions and business use cases of Virtual SAN. This is your opportunity to meet our technical experts, ask questions, collaborate with peers, and try out our solutions for yourself.
In the Virtual SAN A to Z SociaLab, attendees will experience setting up and automating policy-based software-defined storage using VMware Virtual SAN.
- Create storage policies for Tier 2 apps and examine HA interoperability of Virtual SAN with vMotion and Storage Motion
- Understand the hardware and software requirements necessary to create and enable a Virtual SAN cluster
- Discover how to scale out your compute and storage resources by adding additional hosts
Space is limited – register for a Virtual SAN SociaLab at a city near you!
- March 2 – Washington, DC
- March 3 – Boston, MA
- March 8 – Houston, TX
- March 10 – Philadelphia, PA
- March 17 – San Francisco, CA
- April 6 – New Brunswick, NJ
Can’t make it to a SociaLab? Register for a 20-minute Get Smart About Hyper-Converged Infrastructure webinar to learn what Virtual SAN can do for you.