In early February, VMware announced Virtual SAN 6.2, the 4th generation of its radically simple, enterprise-class native storage offering.
With a slew of new features, including deduplication, compression, erasure coding, and checksum, VMware Virtual SAN 6.2 is paving the way for modern all-flash storage.
In keeping with the launch, the VMware Storage & Availability team would like to invite you to a #VSANchat on Tuesday, March 1st. at 11am PST Taking place on CrowdChat, this will be a discussion featuring VMware Virtual SAN experts talking all about Virtual SAN 6.2. Whether you’re an existing or potential Virtual SAN user, we encourage you to participate and share your thoughts and questions!
Here are some example topics to be discussed during the #VSANchat:
- New features of Virtual SAN 6.2
- How you can best leverage Virtual SAN 6.2 for your business
- Use cases for Virtual SAN 6.2
So, how can you be a part of the conversation?
Here’s how to participate in the #VSANChat:
- Sign up for #VSANchat on CrowdChat and add #VSANchat to your calendar
- Follow #VSANchat on CrowdChat or a Twitter client (i.e. TweetDeck, Twubs.com, or Hootsuite)
- On Tuesday, March 1st at 11am PST, the CrowdChat container will go live – @vmwarevsanand co-host Michael Haag (@MichaelJHaag), Product Line Marketing Manager for VMware Storage and Availability, will get the conversation started!
- Tag your tweets with the #VSANchat hashtag (CrowdChat will automatically append the hashtag to your comments) and @reply other participants; ask questions, share your thoughts, and engage!
You can RSVP for #VSANchat here.
In the meantime, tweet us at @vmwarevsan with any questions you’d like to have answered during the chat. We look forward to talking to you next Tuesday, March 1st during #VSANchat!