Are you in search of a radically simple, enterprise-class shared storage solution for hyperconverged infrastructure optimized for vSphere? Your search ends today.
VMware Virtual SAN 6.1 has arrived.
With that, the Virtual SAN team would like to invite you to our #VSANchat on 9/22! This will be a discussion featuring VMware Virtual SAN experts on hand to discuss all things VSAN. If you’re already using VMware Virtual SAN, we welcome you to participate and add your two cents to the conversation!
Topics that will be discussed during #VSANchat:
- What are some of then new features of Virtual SAN 6.1?
- How can I best leverage Virtual SAN 6.1 for my business?
- Top use cases for VSAN 6.1
- What is your favorite benefit of VSAN 6.1?
Plus much more…!
Here’s how to participate in #VSANchat:
- Sign up for #VSANchat on CrowdChat and add #VSANchat to your calendar
- Follow #VSANchat on CrowdChat or a Twitter client (i.e. TweetDeck, Twubs.com, or Hootsuite)
- On Tuesday, 9/22 at 10am PT, the CrowdChat container will go live – @vmwarevsan and co-host Michael Haag (@MichaelJHaag), Product Line Marketing Manager for VMware Storage and Availability, will get the conversation started!
- Tag your tweets with the #VSANchat hashtag (CrowdChat will automatically append the hashtag to your comments) and @reply other participants; ask questions, share your thoughts, and engage!
There’s much to talk about and we can’t wait to hear what you have to say about VMware Virtual SAN!
RSVP for #VSANchat here.