Are you a VMware partner? Come learn more about VMware Virtual SAN — our software-defined storage solution designed for vSphere environments — at VMware Partner Exchange (PEX) 2015.
The sessions, like the rest of PEX 2015, will take place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California, February 3 – 5th. Depending on your needs, there will be several important Software-Defined Storage and VMware Virtual SAN sessions you won’t want to miss.
If your organization is concerned about enterprise-level storage and availability, add these Software-Defined Storage and VMware Virtual SAN sessions to your calendar. (Log on and register to view session abstracts, speakers, and locations.)
- STO4280: 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM, VMware Software-Defined Storage Overview
- STO4278: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM, Virtual Volumes Technical Overview
- STO4273: 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM, What’s New with VMware Virtual SAN and How to be Successful Selling It
- STO4289: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Conducting a Successful Proof of Concept for Virtual SAN
- STO4295: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM, SRM & Business Continuity Overview
- STO4275: 12:45 PM – 1:45 PM, Virtual SAN Technical Walkthrough
- STO4290: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM, Delivering SDS to SAN/NAS with Virtual Volumes
- STO4464: 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM, Virtual SAN Panel: View from the Sales Trenches
- STO4465: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM, Performance and Best Practices for Business Critical Applications leveraging Virtual SAN
- STO4293: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM, SRM & VR6 Technical Deep Dive
- STO4276: 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM, Virtual SAN Hardware Guidance & Best Practices
- STO4279: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM, Software-Defined Storage: the Key to Agility with Control
For more information about VMware Virtual SAN, visit http://www.vmware.com/products/virtual-san.