As we’ve previously covered, data growth is quite unbelievable, and this means traditional database models are being stretched. On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 9:00 AM PST, VMware’s Joe Russell will be presenting on several topics related to Big, Fast, Flexible Data and how VMWare’s key data management technologies help companies overcome some of the key challenges with traditional RDBMS.
Attend to learn:
- How Hadoop and new analytics technologies are allowing companies to use Big Data in new ways to gain meaningful business insights
- What’s new with Project Serengeti, a VMware initiative to help you deploy and manage elastic Hadoop clusters in minutes
- How Fast Data is bringing data logic in-memory, allowing for dramatic scale, reduced costs, and improved performance
- How Flexibile Data, includng NoSQL and open source relational data technologies can improve your data model
- How virtualizing the database layer enables a new Cloud Delivery Model, allowing enterprise IT departments to offer self-service data services elastically on demand, maintain centralized control, and operate within regulatory guidelines
>> Register for the webinar Big, Fast, Flexible Data with Cloud Delivery on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 9:00 AM PST.