As most followers of this blog know, vFabric Suite is a lightweight, scalable, integrated middleware suite for on-site or cloud-based data-intensive custom applications. It is the best Cloud Application Platform for running Spring/Java on virtualized infrastructure. This free license is worth checking out for a myriad of reasons – for example, you can:
- Automate server provisioning
- Reduce Java memory consumption
- Lower application server footprint, increase server consolidation, and reduce costs
- Gain elastic, near-linear scale at the data tier without extensive SQL re-engineering projects
- Improve visibility and automation for performance monitoring
Customers who place an order (from an authorized reseller, the VMware website, or VMware) that contains an eligible SKU (most vSphere and vCloud Suite SKUs, acceleration kits and upgrades, EXCEPT vSphere Essentials), will receive a Promotion Code redeemable for one (1) VM license (up to two vCPUs per VM) of vFabric Suite Advanced 5.2 with a corresponding one (1) year of Basic Support and Subscription Services for each license at no additional charge.
This promotion ends November 30, 2012 and you have until January 31, 2013 to redeem the promotion code.
For frequently asked questions, a list of eligible product SKUs, and further details, visit the promotion page.