VMware now provides vFabric Technical Account Manager (TAM) Services which offer multiple options for a strategic, technical advisor and advocate to help customers successfully navigate their cloud application platform technology needs. The VMware vFabric Technical Account Manager Service helps address the tactical and operational challenges and opportunities in application modernization and agile data initiatives. Backed by the resources of VMware, vFabric TAMs bring extensive cloud application platform and virtualization experience to your team to provide expertise and insight to foster success with VMware vFabric solutions.
The Several vFabric TAM service options are available to suit distinctive customer needs, including:
- VMware vFabric Technical Account Manager Service (1 day per week)
- Extended member of customer team to drive continue success with VMware vFabric solutions and IT transformation
- VMware vFabric Strategic Technical Account Manager Service ( 2 ½ days per week)
- Leverage extensive implementation experience and comprehensive understanding of a customer’s environment to drive continued success with VMware vFabric solutions
- VMware vFabric Dedicated Strategic Technical Account Manager Service (5 days per week)
- Addresses tactical and operational issues