We sat down recently to have an informative question and answer session with two key leaders of the VeloCloud, now part of VMware team: Sanjay Uppal, VP and GM (and co-founder of VeloCloud) and Craig Connors, Chief Architect. Sanjay and Craig both have years of experience in this space, yet they do a great job explaining things in simple terms. In fact, watching this video will help you better explain what SD-WAN is to your friends and relatives who have little to no background with the technology. It can also help deepen your own understanding of how some industry trends relate to SD-WAN and what sets VMware SD-WAN™ by VeloCloud® apart from other SD-WAN solutions.
Questions answered by Sanjay and Craig include:
- How would you describe SD-WAN to someone who has zero knowledge in networking?
- Why will all enterprises eventually use SD-WAN?
- Why should companies choose VMware SD-WAN over other SD-WAN solutions?
- Are all gateways the same?
- What does it really mean to be hyper-scaled ready in networking?
- How is the VeloCloud architecture relevant to SASE?
- How does the VMware SD-WAN architecture support access to cloud services?
Watch the video to get the answers you’re waiting for.