You can’t miss this – VMware vForum Online is happening on November 3rd! Join our experts at this free, online event to learn more about the cloud, virtualization, and business mobility. At this virtual event, you’ll discover how vCloud Air can seamlessly extend private workloads to the cloud while securely consolidating infrastructure and resources. Sign up for vForum Online on November 3rd now.
If you’re seeking more information about vCloud Air straight from the experts, you can’t miss vForum Online! Oh, and did we mention you could also win an Oculus Rift and a newly released iPhone 7 when you attend?
Start the day off with our CTO panel featuring Chris Wolf, Guido Appenzeller, and Kit Colbert as they address the challenges and solutions in a cross-cloud world. Then, be sure to attend up to 7 vCloud Air technical breakout sessions during the day.
Looking for a deeper dive into VMware vCloud® Air™? We offer three breakout tracks from our Fall Webcast Series to help you get the most out of your vCloud investments:
Track A: vSphere and Beyond – Virtualization 2.0: How the Cloud Is Evolving the Modern Data Center
It’s not just IT practices that are changing – virtualization is changing, too! A recent Forrester study showed that 73 percent of companies surveyed plan to virtualize at least half of their infrastructure. Join VMware Cloud Strategist David Hill to hear how new approaches today are untethering virtual machines from the data center itself to create a more agile, robust, and scalable modern IT infrastructure.
This session will cover the following topics:
- Top Business Drivers for Hybrid Cloud
- What Workloads are Right for the Cloud
- Compatibility and Application & Data Portability
- Modernizing Your Data Center with vCloud Air
- Data Center Extension, Replacement, and Protection with Disaster Recovery
Track B: Technically Speaking – Extending Your Data Center to vCloud Air in Less than 60 Minutes
With common management, seamless networking, and unified support, vCloud Air provides a true hybrid experience. In this webcast, VMware Product Marketing Manager Jim Armstrong and Solution Strategist Neal Elinski will give you a clear understanding of the setup process and ongoing operations required to help you extend your on-premises data center to vCloud Air.
Jim and Neal will walk you through the following:
- vCloud Air Common Management Tools
- VMware vCloud® Air™ Hybrid Cloud Manager™ (HCM)
- Advanced Networking Services (ANS)
- VMware vRealize® Automation™ (vRA)
- VMware vRealize® Operations Management Pack™ (vROps)
If you’d like to get more technical deep dives through vCloud Air, then join the rest of our Track B webcasts this December:
- Key Technical Considerations for Deploying a Secure Hybrid Cloud Platform – December 7th
- Better Together: vRealize Automation and vCloud Air – December 14th
Track C: A Cloud Journey Playbook – vCloud Air Recovery as a Service (RaaS) Deep Dive
Discover all you need to know about vCloud Air Disaster Recovery and Data Protection in this technical deep dive. Join Cloud Strategist David Hill as he focuses on how these solutions are architected and what that means for real-life implementations. In addition, David will provide valuable solutions for the tough design challenges you’ll need to make now and in anticipation of your future business needs.
David will cover the following topics:
- vCloud Air Disaster Recovery Architecture
- Design Considerations and System Requirements
- Data Protection Services in Cloud
- vCloud Air Object Storage
- Extending Data Management with vCloud Air
And if you’d like even more help getting down to business with vCloud Air then join the last two related webcasts from our Track C series, too:
- Designing a Business Continuity Solution in the Cloud – November 9th
- Extend Your Data Center to the Cloud: A Real World Example – November 16th
In addition to these in-depth breakouts at vForum Online, you’ll also have the opportunity to ask our vCloud experts personalized questions in multiple Chat with the Experts session. Plus, get direct experience working with the vCloud Air solution in our “VMware vCloud Air: Data Center Extension” hands-on lab.
Take advantage of this all-day event and sign up for vForum Online on November 3rd today!