In the second of a series of leadership perspectives videos, Sanjay Poonen, executive vice president and general manager of the End-User Computing business unit discusses why he chose to join VMware, the end-user computing landscape (now and in the future), and how end-user computing and Desktop-as-a-Service fit into an enterprise cloud strategy.
Check out the video to hear more about Sanjay’s take on:
- How the end-user computing landscape has it evolved and why it is a critical focus for VMware
- How the end-user computing industry will evolve over the next 12-24 months
- How an end-user computing/Desktop-as-a-Service approach fits into an enterprise cloud strategy for customers
- Computing at the “Speed of Life”
- What Sanjay is looking forward to in 2014
You can read more from Sanjay on the VMware Company Blog. The VMware Leadership Perspectives video series is an occasional series to introduce the leaders at VMware who are building the next generation of IT infrastructure. Check out the first Leadership Perspectives video from Bill Fathers, senior vice president and general manager of the Hybrid Cloud Services Business Unit.
Be sure to subscribe to the VMware Company Blog to stay up to date with each video as well as the latest news from VMware.