These are instructions on how to change your ThinApp license.
The following items and knowledge are required for use of this procedure:
- Installed copy of ThinApp
- A valid VMware ThinApp License
Instructions on How to Change Your ThinApp License
These are the basic instruction you will need on changing your ThinApp License
- Start Setup Capture on your packaging system.
- Click on the ThinApp icon in the upper lefthand corner to bring up the menu.
- Select LICENSING from the menu…
- Input your new licensing information and click OK.
- You’re now operating under a new VMware ThinApp license. Use RELINK.EXE (http://kb.vmware.com/kb/2030593) or BUILD.BAT (within the Project) to rebuild the packages with the ThinApp runtime and license desired.
NOTE: Click Cancel to close out of the ThinApp Setup Capture screen.