Our regular roundup of the technology news that matters
Welcome to the next edition of our ‘Telco Bits & Bytes’ news blog. Here we share news and insights from across VMware and the technology industry that caught our attention, so you don’t miss a beat. Let us know in the comments below how we can improve this service and enjoy!
- Message from VMware CEO on COVID-19
- How VMware Can Help With Business Continuity
- Announcing the VMware Telecoms Services and Operations User Group
- App Modernization Podcast with KPN’s Albert Alberts
- 10 CIO Predictions: 2020 – 2025
- To mark the launch of VMware Tanzu, we’re planting up to 50,000 trees to contribute to critical reforestation efforts
- 5G’s potential shines amidst COVID-19 pandemic
- Networks Absorb Annual Traffic Spike in a Week
- Industry Voices—Doyle: Survey looks at SD-WAN opportunities and challenges for MSPs
- Is Kubernetes the Cure to Cantankerous 5G Core?
- International OTT Voice Traffic Reaches 1 Trillion Minutes in 2019, More Than Double International Carrier Voice Traffic