Our regular roundup of the technology news that matters
Welcome to the next edition of our ‘Telco Bits & Bytes’ news blog. Here we share news and insights from across VMware and the technology industry that caught our attention, so you don’t miss a beat. Let us know in the comments below how we can improve this service and enjoy!
- Shekar Ayyar: Opportunity ‘At The Edge Is Exactly Like The Cloud’
- New Customer Customer Case Study: Sterlite
- Why we should embrace 2020 as the dawn of a new era, Sanjay Uppal, VMware SD-Wan
- Paving the way for diversity and inclusion in the future ready workforce
- VMware, Micro Focus Top Forrester’s Hybrid Cloud Management Wave
Telco Bits & Bytes Live! On Demand
- 5G Edge use cases with 5Groningen
- Edge Market Overview with STL Partners
- Technology requirements for the Edge with the VMware VR/AR team
- Delivering Edge solutions with Intel
- Baker: A look at the progress of 5G rollouts across Europe
- South Korea puts others in 5G shade – RootMetrics report
- US cable network peak usage is surging again
- Latency, reliability underpin changes for 5G transport: Special Report
- Open RAN revenues growing faster than expected: Dell’Oro
- Heavy Reading’s Gabriel Brown: An outlook for the open RAN ecosystem
- Marek’s Take: Is fixed wireless the answer to bridging the digital divide?
- Wi-Fi 6 and 5G: Friends or Foes?