The VMware Center for Policy & Compliance (CP&C) is pleased to announce the updated DISA STIG compliance toolkit for Windows based environments in VMware vCenter Configuration Manager (VCM), a key component in the VMware vRealize Operations (vR Ops). This is a major update release to prior released DISA Compliance Toolkits for Windows based environments. The compliance toolkit product data sheet can be found here.
This toolkit contains below DISA STIGs:
- Windows Server 2012 / R2 – DC and MS – STIG Version V1R4
- Windows Server 2008 R2 – DC and MS – STIG Version V1R12
- Windows Server 2008 – DC and MS – STIG Version V6R1.26
- Windows Server 2003 / R2 – DC and MS – STIG Version V6R1.33
- Windows 7 – STIG Version V1R16
- Windows 8 / 8.1 – STIG Version V1R6
DC = Domain Controllers
MS = Member Servers
You can download the packages using VCM Content Wizard and begin to use it.
VCM manages both Virtual as well as physical environments. It is the market leader in Configuration Audit, Change Detection, Patch Management and COMPLIANCE content.
Come, join the journey to Start Green Stay Green!
Thanks and regards,
RHCE | HP-UX CSA | VCP | MBA | CISSP | GISP | CCSK | CloudU | CompTIA CE | ITIL-F | ITSM-F | CWNA | CWSP | Mobility+