We’ve added some new things pertaining to security and compliance at the vmware.com web site, so I thought I’d highlight a few things to bring you up to date.
- The new VMware Compliance Center includes an overview of the issues involved with
virtualization and compliance, a comprehensive listing of partner
virtualization compliance solutions, and references such as white papers
and recorded webcasts.
- There is a new listing of Free Security and Compliance Utilities. These tools are provided by VMware partners, and can be downloaded and used right away to help assess and monitor your VI deployment
- The Overview section of the Security Technology site has been updated to present the core issues of virtualization and security in a more streamlined way. The Resources listing has also been enhanced to include more external resources.
- Although not new, the VMsafe section had received some updates over the summer which you might not have seen.
- Finally, something else that’s not new but worth pointing out is the Security Certifications page. We will be listing all security-related certifications that VMware products receive, so you can check here to see ones we have received.
We’ll be adding new content to these pages over time, so please be sure to check back regularly.