The VTSP – VMware Cloud on AWS 2019 training plan is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to successfully understand VMware Cloud on AWS solution from a technical perspective. It will also provide the features, functions, and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS, as well as with a high-level technical sales presentation to successfully position and sell the solution to your customers.
The VTSP – VMware Cloud on AWS 2019 is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to successfully understand VMware Cloud on AWS solution from a technical perspective. This training plan provides partners with the features, functions, and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS, as well as with a high-level technical sales presentation to successfully position and sell the solution to your customer. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks. Access Partner University to get started today.
You can now access the following training modules from Partner University.
- VSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the business value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will enable you to have qualifying discussions and articulate the benefits of CloudHealth to your customers. VSP courses are intended for those in partner sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
- VTSP-CH (CloudHealth) – provides a foundational understanding of the technical value of services offered by partners through the CloudHealth platform. This module will include how to enhance an existing MSP offering, multi-cloud management, providing a high-level technical sales presentation, and demonstrating features of CloudHealth with a trial. VTSP courses are intended for those in partner technical sales roles. The duration of this training module is approximately 2 hours, not including the knowledge checks.
The VSP-SD-WAN course will provide you with an overview of SD-WAN and its solution components, target buyer profiles and sales triggers, how to position the VMware SD-WAN solution to solve business problems, primary competitors in this market, and our pricing and packaging structure.
The SD-WAN by VeloCloud Proof of Concept Guidelines course discusses how to manage customer expectations, how to establish POC success criteria, how to collect customer network information, and the issues that are encountered during a POC engagement. Recommend prerequisites are SD-WAN VSP, SD-WAN VTSP, and Deploy and Manage courses.
Refresh your knowledge through the newly revamped VSP, VTSP, and Post Sales accreditation courses that now feature Workspace ONE and Unified Endpoint Management to arm you with the knowledge to sell, architect, and deploy the Digital Workspace Solution by VMware. Note, the Post Sales Accreditation can also be achieved by taking either the Mobility Management Post-Sales Accreditation: Workspace ONE 2018 or the newly launched VCP-DW 2018 certification.
Complete the refreshed VSP and VTSP courses for Network Virtualization (NV) and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) Solution Competencies to maintain your Solution Rewards benefits and the new HCI accelerator. Losing these Solution Competencies may also impact your program level and other related benefits. Partner University courses are free and available in multiple languages.
Starting in March 2018, VSP, VTSP, & Technical Post Sales – Server Virtualization (SV) 2015 courses for vSphere 5.5 will no longer meet the Solution Competency’s requirements. Access Solution Competency Dashboard to check the year of your course completion and if necessary, start your additional training now.
Check your DV and SV Solution Competency Status. Your Solution Rewards will be at risk if you do not complete all requirements to achieve the updated Desktop Virtualization (DV) and Server Virtualization (SV) Solution Competencies. Review DV FAQ, SV FAQ and DV Presentation to learn more. FYI, the VSP-SV 2017, VTSP-SV 2017, and vSphere Install, Configure, Manage V6 have been updated with 6.5.
Partner Exchange is our main partner event and the program is held on the first day of VMworld in both the US (August 27 – Las Vegas) and Europe (September 11 – Barcelona). Don’t miss the opportunity to hear what’s new at VMware before your customers, extend your learning, and develop new relationships. Highlights of Partner Exchange include:
- Pre-conference bootcamps* (August 26 in the US or September 10 in Europe) to complete your most-critical VMware certifications.
- Partner General session where VMware executives deliver our vision and strategy.
- Business Growth keynotes where guest speakers will provide their ‘inside out’ take on cloud computing, digital transformation, and security.
- Partner-specific breakout sessions split across technical and sales focus areas.
- Partner Exchange Lounge where you can network and book meetings with customers or simply relax, recharge, and refuel.
Any Partner Exchange pass will grant you access to all Partner Exchange program activities on Saturday and Sunday and the VMworld Plus Partner Exchange pass grants you access everything at VMworld. Register today.
* Pre-conference bootcamps are held the day prior to the event, so be sure to plan travels accordingly.
New versions (updated with 6.5) of these courses are on Partner University: VSP-SV 2017, VTSP-SV 2017, and vSphere Install, Configure, Manage V6.