Refresh your knowledge through the newly revamped VSP, VTSP, and Post Sales accreditation courses that now feature Workspace ONE and Unified Endpoint Management to arm you with the knowledge to sell, architect, and deploy the Digital Workspace Solution by VMware. Note, the Post Sales Accreditation can also be achieved by taking either the Mobility Management Post-Sales Accreditation: Workspace ONE 2018 or the newly launched VCP-DW 2018 certification.
Complete the refreshed VSP and VTSP courses for Network Virtualization (NV) and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) Solution Competencies to maintain your Solution Rewards benefits and the new HCI accelerator. Losing these Solution Competencies may also impact your program level and other related benefits. Partner University courses are free and available in multiple languages.
Starting in March 2018, VSP, VTSP, & Technical Post Sales – Server Virtualization (SV) 2015 courses for vSphere 5.5 will no longer meet the Solution Competency’s requirements. Access Solution Competency Dashboard to check the year of your course completion and if necessary, start your additional training now.
Check your DV and SV Solution Competency Status. Your Solution Rewards will be at risk if you do not complete all requirements to achieve the updated Desktop Virtualization (DV) and Server Virtualization (SV) Solution Competencies. Review DV FAQ, SV FAQ and DV Presentation to learn more. FYI, the VSP-SV 2017, VTSP-SV 2017, and vSphere Install, Configure, Manage V6 have been updated with 6.5.
Partner Exchange is our main partner event and the program is held on the first day of VMworld in both the US (August 27 – Las Vegas) and Europe (September 11 – Barcelona). Don’t miss the opportunity to hear what’s new at VMware before your customers, extend your learning, and develop new relationships. Highlights of Partner Exchange include:
- Pre-conference bootcamps* (August 26 in the US or September 10 in Europe) to complete your most-critical VMware certifications.
- Partner General session where VMware executives deliver our vision and strategy.
- Business Growth keynotes where guest speakers will provide their ‘inside out’ take on cloud computing, digital transformation, and security.
- Partner-specific breakout sessions split across technical and sales focus areas.
- Partner Exchange Lounge where you can network and book meetings with customers or simply relax, recharge, and refuel.
Any Partner Exchange pass will grant you access to all Partner Exchange program activities on Saturday and Sunday and the VMworld Plus Partner Exchange pass grants you access everything at VMworld. Register today.
* Pre-conference bootcamps are held the day prior to the event, so be sure to plan travels accordingly.
New versions (updated with 6.5) of these courses are on Partner University: VSP-SV 2017, VTSP-SV 2017, and vSphere Install, Configure, Manage V6.