Click here to catch some of the most popular VMworld VCPP sessions covering vCloud Director, NSX, VeloCloud, VMware Cloud Provider Pod, and more – over 10 hours of recorded sessions.
The Partner Forum General Session welcomed over 2,500 partners to VMworld Europe and provided key insights on building and growing a comprehensive VMware practice. From data center to cloud, to professional services and consumption, partners heard about:
- Core growth drivers with Partners and epic execution in H1’FY19
- Evolving partner transformation priorities and partner program to deliver a best-in-class experience
- Major announcements including NEW benefits for Master Services Partners; free access to VMware Learning Zone Premium subscription, additional Partner Edge Marketing program support; new Partner Competency for VMware PKS
- VMware Partner Services practices and the continued opportunity to embrace cloud through VMware Cloud on AWS, IBM Cloud, and VMware Cloud Provider Partners
Building on the momentum from VMworld US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation at VMworld Europe in Barcelona by unveiling exciting new technologies and solutions that deliver on the company’s digital foundation vision. There are tremendous opportunities for you to take advantage of VMware’s momentum such as doubling-down on selling the full VMware solution and making big bets around Services and Cloud and increasing your profitability. Read this blog post for more highlights.
YOUR NEXT STEP is to visit the Partner Launch Resource Center – it’s your one-stop-shop for all VMworld Europe product announcements. While there:
- Register for the vmLIVEs (December 3-7) where subject matter experts will share how you can take advantage of these fantastic opportunities for your business.
- Listen to the Quarterly Launch Briefing Replays.
- Learn more about the available promotions, VMware Master Services Competencies, VMware Skyline, and VMware Sales Plays.
Take a moment and press play to hear why it’s important that YOU attend.
Keep in mind that as a partner, if you purchase the VMworld 2018 full conference pass, you will have access to VMware Partner Forum sessions and the Partner Lounge at no additional charge.
Partner Forum begins Monday, 5 November. There will be partner sales breakout sessions commencing at 13:30 (and again on Thursday). Then at 16:00 partners will have the opportunity to hear from several VMware executives at the partner general session with the Partner Networking Reception immediately following.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, carve out time to stop by the Partner Lounge to catch various partner theater sessions.
Be sure to add these sessions and more to your conference agenda. This is your last chance to register and experience all the excitement in person.
Today at VMworld 2018, VMware announced that VMware Cloud on AWS is now available in Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) Asia Pacific (Sydney) region. VMware also announced new capabilities that help organizations around the globe to rapidly migrate applications and data centers to a secure cloud service that meets enterprise application needs. Read the press release and learn more:
SUNDAY, August 26
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM — Partner Sales Training Sessions [Mandalay Bay Ballrooms B-D, L2]
These sales sessions cover key topics to help you sell, grow, and win more business through VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware NSX, and VMware vSAN/HCI solutions. Note, these sessions will also be offered on Thursday morning.
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Partner General Session [Mandalay Bay Ballroom E, L2]
Pat Gelsinger, CEO, Brandon Sweeney, SVP Worldwide Commercial & Channel Sales, Jenni Flinders, Worldwide Channel Chief, and a Special Guest Speaker will share their insights into VMware’s strategy and vision and highlight the cloud and services opportunity with VMware.
5:05 – 5:45 PM – Americas Regional Partner Session [Mandalay Bay Ballroom E, L2]
Join Frank Rauch, VP of Americas Partner Organization at VMware, as he discusses why we need to think differently to maintain a mindset of accelerated growth. Partners across all regions are welcome.
THURSDAY, August 30
10:30 AM – 12:30 PM — Partner Sales Training Sessions [Breakers Rooms, L2]
These sales sessions cover key topics to help you sell, grow, and win more business through VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware NSX, and VMware vSAN/HCI solutions.
Be sure to add the Partner General Session and any other partner sessions to your conference agenda today!
The VMware Partner Lounge [Located in VMvillage, Bayside C, L1] opens Sunday at Noon. It’s the ideal place for you to host a customer meeting, or simply network, relax, refuel, or recharge your devices throughout the week. And, new this year are the partner-only theater sessions, spanning various programmatic topics including a session on Master Services Competencies, a PKS Partner Primer, special Partner Spotlight sessions, multiple VMware Cloud on AWS sessions and more. You do not need to pre-register for any of these sessions. Pro tip: Stop by the lounge on Sunday to see the schedule, or browse sessions online, and add your favorites manually to your calendar so you don’t miss this bonus partner-only content running Monday – Wednesday. Seating will be limited.
Download the VMworld 2018 Mobile App from Google Play (Android) or the App Store (IOS) to find all the latest information, update your schedule in real-time, and network with other attendees.
Partners are flocking to join the VMware Cloud on AWS partner programs. In just 6 months, we have over 150 channel partners and over 100 validated software solutions available on VMware Cloud on AWS.
If you are going to VMworld 2018 US and are looking to build your hybrid cloud business, consider adding one or more of the following partner sales breakout sessions to your conference agenda or stop by the Partner Lounge catch a shorter theater session (no need to preregister).
- 3:00 PM – Partner Sales Breakout Session: New Tools and Information for Partners Selling VMware Cloud on AWS [PAR7004BU]
Monday, August 27
- 4:00 PM – Partner Lounge Theater: VMware Cloud on AWS Update for Partners [PAR7401U]
Tuesday, August 28
- 11:30 AM – Partner Lounge Theater: Build Your Hybrid Cloud Channel Business with VMware Cloud on AWS [PAR7500U]
Wednesday, August 29
- 12:00 PM – Partner Lounge Theater: VMware Cloud on AWS Update for Partners [PAR7401U]
- 1:00 PM – Partner Lounge Theater: Build Your Hybrid Cloud Channel Business with VMware Cloud on AWS [PAR7500U]
Thursday, August 30
- 10:30 AM – Partner Sales Breakout Session: Build Your Hybrid Cloud Business with VMware Cloud on AWS [PAR7003BU]
- 11:30 AM – Partner Sales Breakout Session: New Tools and Information for Partners Selling VMware Cloud on AWS [PAR7004BU] <repeat>
This year VMworld 2018 will be home to Cloud City – a fully-interactive event, taking you on a journey through the ultimate hybrid cloud experience. Our Cloud City representatives will guide you through the features of the multi-cloud solution and show you how it can transform your business. You will have the opportunity to explore the benefits of the cloud, gain invaluable hands-on training, and discover the ideal multi-cloud infrastructure solution for your organization.
Veeam, a VMware Global Strategic Technology Partner and VMworld Platinum Sponsor, will be showcasing Veeam Availability Suite and how it complements VMware technologies such as vSAN and VMware Cloud on AWS. The Veeam sessions and activities at throughout VMworld are as follows:
Monday, August 27
- 12:30 PM – Breakout Session: Veeam and VMware: Intelligent Data Management for the Hybrid World [HYP3704BUS]
- 3:30 PM – Veeam Booth Presentation: VMware Cloud on AWS
Tuesday, August 28
- 1:00 PM – Partner Lounge Theater: The Journey to Intelligent Data Management [PAR3878U]
- 3:30 PM – Veeam Booth Presentation: VMware vSAN and Veeam Availability Suite
- 7:00 PM – Veeam’s Legendary VMworld Party
Wednesday, August 29
- 9:30 AM – Breakout Session: What’s New in Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 Update 4 [VIN3703BUS]
- 2:00 PM – Tech Talk: Cooking Up Some Veeam Deployment with CHEF Automation [VMTN5617U]
This is your opportunity to preview the VMworld 2018 announcements and access executive briefings on new products and solutions to support customer IT priorities including Modernize Data Center, Integrate Public Cloud, Transform Networking and Security and Empower Digital Workspace. It’s important that you understand the significant partner opportunities and benefits of these announcements and the important calls to action to help you accelerate your business success. Bookmark this URL and access the Launch Briefing Portal on August 21.
Partners that purchase the VMworld 2018 full conference pass, will have access to tailored business- and sales-focused content and sessions through the Partner Forum @ VMworld at no additional charge.
The Partner Forum begins Sunday, August 26.
At the Partner General Session, Jenni Flinders, WW Channel Chief will share insights into VMware’s strategy and vision and highlight the cloud and services opportunity with VMware.
In addition there will be partner sales breakout sessions (offered on Sunday from 2-4:00 PM and Thursday morning) along with 20+ theater sessions offered exclusively at the VMware Partner Forum Lounge (Monday through Wednesday).
And lastly, while the VMware Partner Forum Lounge is the place to catch a theater session, it’s also still the place for you to host a customer meeting, grab a beverage/snack, or simply relax and recharge.