After another successful VMworld Europe, VMware’s Jean Philippe Barleaza, EMEA VP Channel, Alliances and General Business and Kirsten Cox, VP Marketing, EMEA reflect on some of the announcements and what they mean for our partner community…take a few moments to watch this video.
At VMworld 2017 Europe, over 10,000 attendees joined VMware leadership in two general sessions, four showcase keynotes, and 12 spotlight sessions for the unveil of new product announcements:
- VMware announced initial availability of a new VMware Cloud Service, VMware HCX technologies;
- Debuted VMware Cloud Provider Platform;
- Introduced a new VMware Cloud verified trust mark;
- Announced an expansion of its Mobile Security Alliance;
- Introduced VMware vCloud NFV-OpenStack;
- Unveiled VMware vRealize Suite 2017.
We offer number of resources to help you capitalize on these announcements. Visit the Partner Launch Resource Center to learn more about partner opportunities and ‘must-do’ enablement training.