Get ready to make your mark at VMworld 2019. It’s where you can advance your knowledge, explore emerging trends, and have some serious fun alongside your partners. Be sure to plan ahead so that you don’t miss the Partner General Session on day one or the opportunity to take advantage of early-bird pricing.
Visit and share the following pages to replay keynotes from general sessions, view highlights and resources, and to access/download session content.
- Partner Forum page
- Partner Launch Resource Center
- VMworld General Session Replay
- VMworld On-Demand Video Library
From the Partner Launch Resource Center, partners can listen to the Quarterly Launch Briefing Replays, learn more about the available promotions, VMware Master Services Competencies, VMware Skyline, and VMware Sales Plays, and register for the following launch vmLIVEs:
Assessment tools are designed to accelerate your digital transformation by providing tools to evaluate your environment and assess readiness for true SDDC or cross-multi cloud. The Assessments Lounge at VMworld Europe will be showcasing our SDDC and EUC assessment tools for Hybrid Cloud, vSphere Optimization, vSAN, and VMware Network.
This is your opportunity to meet with the experts, who can show you how to easily access these tools, co-brandable assets, call scripts, and reports.
Walk away with the tools to build your assessment-led selling strategies through demand generation and sales acceleration that include:
- Finding new customers to offer these value-added assessments
- Expanding the footprint with your existing customers at renewal
- Helping your customers to understand current issues/risks, as well as potential cost savings
- Showing where your value can be added to your customers’ current environment
- Creating precision around recommended courses of action
- Earning the trusted advisor status
Plan to stop by the Assessment Lounge even if you are with your customers as it may help to accelerate your deal cycle.
Throughout VMworld 2018 US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation by unveiling significant new technologies, products, and solutions aligned to our joint customer priorities: Integrate Public Clouds, Modernize Data Centers, Transform Networking & Security, and Empower the Digital Workspace.
Your Next Steps:
- Visit the Partner Launch Resource Center for a detailed list of all VMworld 2018 US launch announcements, their impact, and the key enablement resources to help you grow your business. And, DON’T miss out – click here to view and register for all launch vmLIVEs scheduled from September 10-14, covering key topics including VMware Cloud on AWS, Workspace ONE, VMware vSphere, VMware vRealize Automation and many more.… Note that we plan to post the vmLIVE launch replays on the Partner Launch Resource Center and vmLIVE archive page on Partner University.
- Learn more about:
The partner program begins Sunday, August 26 at 2 PM. Hear our executives share the fundamental insights on VMware’s business, partner opportunities and incentives, our expanding ecosystem, and more. Start exploring the Content Catalog now and be sure to add all partner sessions to your conference agenda
It’s important to note that access to the partner program will be included with purchase of the VMworld 2018 full conference pass.
VMworld’s Call for Papers gives you the opportunity to be a part of the industry’s top event for cloud and digital workspace professionals.
- VMworld 2018 US: August 26-30
- VMworld 2018 Europe: November 5-8
Whether considering a sponsorship for VMworld 2018 US or Europe, key benefits include:
- Generate qualified leads as you interact with thousands of attendees, including technology experts, practitioners, hands-on users, and key decision makers.
- Increase brand awareness and position your organization as an essential VMware partner.
- Establish thought leadership among the visionaries shaping the new mobile-cloud era of IT through dedicated sponsor-speaking sessions.
- Connect with VMware leaders and experts throughout four days of networking and learning.
Wondering how you can leverage emerging technologies for future growth? Don’t miss VMware & Pivotal’s session with guest speakers from Cognizant & Worldwide Technologies. Paul Fazzone, GM, Cloud-Native Apps, VMware and Nick Cayou, VP, Global Alliance, Pivotal will present how VMware and Pivotal’s partnership is building and taking to market state of the art cloud native solutions such as Developer-Ready Infrastructure. Space is limited. Click here to add this session [PAR4411PU] to your Partner Exchange schedule.
Partners, don’t let your customers miss the first-ever VMworld Financial Services Workshop on Sunday. It’s a great opportunity for your financial services customers and prospects to network with industry innovators and peers in a half-day, free, pre-conference session. They can secure their seat by adding this workshop [IND6502U] to their conference agenda.
Sunday, August 27 | 1-4PM
Securely Modernizing and Mobilizing Financial Services to Improve Customer Experiences and Drive Top-Line Growth [IND6502U]
Get ready to hear some of the greatest leaders in the cloud industry discuss best practices and insights on navigating the cloud native journey during the Cloud Expert Panel Discussion [CNA3158PU] on Weds, Aug. 30. Check out the panel participants and be sure to add it to your conference schedule today.
Attendees will also hear about related VMware technologies, solutions, and best practices directly from solution providers who are in the forefront of building next gen DevOps solutions for customers.