Please take this short survey to help us help you…. VMware is creating resources to help you successfully sell vSphere with Operations Management to every potential customer and to simplify the VOA rewards redemption process. Give your input today.
Access all three (AirWatch, Horizon, & Workspace ONE) EUC Sales Briefcases from one single app. For App Store (iTunes) and Google Play mobile apps, simply search on ‘EUC Sales Briefcase’ in the app catalog.
Check your DV and SV Solution Competency Status. Your Solution Rewards will be at risk if you do not complete all requirements to achieve the updated Desktop Virtualization (DV) and Server Virtualization (SV) Solution Competencies. Review DV FAQ, SV FAQ and DV Presentation to learn more. FYI, the VSP-SV 2017, VTSP-SV 2017, and vSphere Install, Configure, Manage V6 have been updated with 6.5.
Wondering how you can leverage emerging technologies for future growth? Don’t miss VMware & Pivotal’s session with guest speakers from Cognizant & Worldwide Technologies. Paul Fazzone, GM, Cloud-Native Apps, VMware and Nick Cayou, VP, Global Alliance, Pivotal will present how VMware and Pivotal’s partnership is building and taking to market state of the art cloud native solutions such as Developer-Ready Infrastructure. Space is limited. Click here to add this session [PAR4411PU] to your Partner Exchange schedule.
During this interactive, 1-hour workshop we’ll cover Assessment Campaign Overview, Assessment Marketing Program Demo, and throughout you will have the opportunity to collaborate, discuss best practices, and preview marketing resources on VMware’s Partner Demand Center. Register today.
Partner Exchange is our main partner event and the program is held on the first day of VMworld in both the US (August 27 – Las Vegas) and Europe (September 11 – Barcelona). Don’t miss the opportunity to hear what’s new at VMware before your customers, extend your learning, and develop new relationships. Highlights of Partner Exchange include:
- Pre-conference bootcamps* (August 26 in the US or September 10 in Europe) to complete your most-critical VMware certifications.
- Partner General session where VMware executives deliver our vision and strategy.
- Business Growth keynotes where guest speakers will provide their ‘inside out’ take on cloud computing, digital transformation, and security.
- Partner-specific breakout sessions split across technical and sales focus areas.
- Partner Exchange Lounge where you can network and book meetings with customers or simply relax, recharge, and refuel.
Any Partner Exchange pass will grant you access to all Partner Exchange program activities on Saturday and Sunday and the VMworld Plus Partner Exchange pass grants you access everything at VMworld. Register today.
* Pre-conference bootcamps are held the day prior to the event, so be sure to plan travels accordingly.
View the Partner Integrity resources available. VMware is asking that all enrolled prior to July 2016, acknowledge that they are aware of our current Partner Code of Conduct. This required acknowledgement is easily achieved via a document review and digital signature process sent to the Primary Contact Email listed in your company’s Partner Central profile.