Due to these challenging times, we are offering our partners complimentary access to the VMware Learning Zone (VLZ) Premium Subscription for the next six months! VLZ is your single source for digital learning from VMware and it will enable you to grow you skills and better face current IT challenges. Learn more.
Livefire Launch is an opportunity for Livefire attendees, both past and future, to not only get information about our upcoming classes and focus areas but also to gain valuable solution-based technical learning. These two-hour sessions focus on a different VMware Strategic IT Priority Solution aligned to our customer’s most pressing needs and will feature a technical demo, that will be offered as attendee labs throughout 2020.
Register today so you don’t miss any of these upcoming Livefire Launch sessions:
- Multi-Cloud – Advanced Integration
- Run Modern Application on vSphere 7 with Kubernetes
- NSX-T Virtual Launch
- Threat Remediation with Carbon Black and Workspace ONE
Register for upcoming webinars on VMware Learning Zone today. These sessions are FREE and typically include an instructor hour, where you can ask your questions in a live, instant-feedback format.
- November 13 – Tanzu: Any App, Any Cloud, Any Cluster
- November 14 – Troubleshooting vSphere HA and DRS clusters
- November 21 – What’s New with VMware Cloud Services?
- December 12 – vSAN View and Dashboard Development in vROPS
Access the Empower Digital Workspace and Transform Networking & Security Sales Briefcases today. The tool has been redesigned to provide partners a more seamless experience on the VMware Learning Zone (VLZ) with a mobile-friendly web deliverable available for online consumption. Users will have access to new and fresh Sales Briefcases that are updated frequently.
VMware Partners who invest in a VMware professional services practice through their achievement of Master Services Competencies will now get access to VMware Learning Zone premium subscriptions, including free Exam Certification Prep courses. This benefit is available to partners with at least 1 of the 4 Master Services Competencies and includes a 1-year premium subscription for 10 users – totaling $10,000 in value. Learn more about the benefits of achieving Master Services Competencies.
The Partner Forum General Session welcomed over 2,500 partners to VMworld Europe and provided key insights on building and growing a comprehensive VMware practice. From data center to cloud, to professional services and consumption, partners heard about:
- Core growth drivers with Partners and epic execution in H1’FY19
- Evolving partner transformation priorities and partner program to deliver a best-in-class experience
- Major announcements including NEW benefits for Master Services Partners; free access to VMware Learning Zone Premium subscription, additional Partner Edge Marketing program support; new Partner Competency for VMware PKS
- VMware Partner Services practices and the continued opportunity to embrace cloud through VMware Cloud on AWS, IBM Cloud, and VMware Cloud Provider Partners
Building on the momentum from VMworld US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation at VMworld Europe in Barcelona by unveiling exciting new technologies and solutions that deliver on the company’s digital foundation vision. There are tremendous opportunities for you to take advantage of VMware’s momentum such as doubling-down on selling the full VMware solution and making big bets around Services and Cloud and increasing your profitability. Read this blog post for more highlights.
YOUR NEXT STEP is to visit the Partner Launch Resource Center – it’s your one-stop-shop for all VMworld Europe product announcements. While there:
- Register for the vmLIVEs (December 3-7) where subject matter experts will share how you can take advantage of these fantastic opportunities for your business.
- Listen to the Quarterly Launch Briefing Replays.
- Learn more about the available promotions, VMware Master Services Competencies, VMware Skyline, and VMware Sales Plays.