Visit the Quarterly Launch Briefing portal to learn about the latest releases of VMware Skyline and VMware Cloud on AWS. Check back as other new offerings will be released throughout the quarter.
Yesterday (on June 4) many of your customers joined our Cloud Briefing to get an insider’s look into the future of hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and cloud-native apps from VMware leadership and the industry’s leading technologists and thought leaders.
Following the main event, Worldwide Channel Chief Jenni Flinders hosted an exclusive partner segment, touching on the opportunities and benefits of VMware’s hybrid cloud solutions and how to monetize VMware cloud. It also included a panel of partner experts who discussed their own experiences and successes in growing their cloud business with VMware. Click here to unlock all the exclusive content.
Register here for the VMware Cloud Briefing – a global online event on June 4 at 8 am PDT. Join Pat, the founders of Kubernetes and CloudHealth, the innovators behind VMware Cloud on AWS, and more as these leaders describe their visions for the future of hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and cloud-native apps.
Additionally – stay online after the main event to join an exclusive partner segment, hosted by VMware Worldwide Channel Chief, Jenni Flinders, to learn more about:
- Growth and opportunity for partners in the cloud space
- How to monetize the hybrid cloud and multi-cloud opportunities with VMware
- VMware’s investment in helping partners build and grow cloud business with VMware (highlighting Partner Connect)
To help you fast-start your hybrid cloud practice with VMware Cloud on AWS we’ve re-vamped the VMware Cloud on AWS page in partner central to make it easier for you to find information and added 25 new marketing assets to help you run demand gen campaigns. Additionally, there is an updated VMware Cloud on AWS partner FAQ and a new VMware Cloud on AWS partner playbook.
At VMworld Europe, we announced the continued expansion of VMware Cloud on AWS in Europe, Asia Pacific and the US, along with enhancements that make it an even more compelling solution for disaster recovery, virtual desktops and applications, and large-scale cloud migrations. Learn more.
We are thrilled to shared that we now have over 200 partners who have achieved the VMware Cloud on AWS Solution Competency – just six months since the partner program was announced in March 2018. VMware is now offering three promotions to help you grow your VMware Cloud on AWS practice.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – overall winner in the Hybrid Cloud category
- VMware NSX updates named as a finalist in the Software-Defined Networking category
- VMware vSAN 6.7 – overall winner in the Software-Defined Storage category
Products and services named on this list represent best-in-breed technological innovation, financial opportunity for partners, and customer demand. For the third year in a row, the winners were determined through a combination of editorial selection and a survey fielded to solution providers, who are currently selling both the technology and specific vendor product, to accurately capture real-world satisfaction among partners and their customers.
Today at AWS re:Invent 2018, VMware announced the Initial Availability of VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud (US) – in other words, bringing VMware Cloud on AWS to the AWS GovCloud (US) Region. This means we are now in a total of 10 AWS regions across 34 AWS Availability Zones globally. In addition, we are also announcing new capabilities for VMware Cloud on AWS.
The series kicked off on Nov-15, but there is still time to catch part 2 and 3 – register now!
On Nov-29, we’ll share an overview of Service Broker – a layer of VMware Cloud Automation Services – including its features, use cases, and benefits.
On Dec-6, don’t miss the follow-on to our first webinar in the series (Making Hybrid Cloud Real) where we will give you a deep dive into VMware Cloud on AWS.
The Partner Forum General Session welcomed over 2,500 partners to VMworld Europe and provided key insights on building and growing a comprehensive VMware practice. From data center to cloud, to professional services and consumption, partners heard about:
- Core growth drivers with Partners and epic execution in H1’FY19
- Evolving partner transformation priorities and partner program to deliver a best-in-class experience
- Major announcements including NEW benefits for Master Services Partners; free access to VMware Learning Zone Premium subscription, additional Partner Edge Marketing program support; new Partner Competency for VMware PKS
- VMware Partner Services practices and the continued opportunity to embrace cloud through VMware Cloud on AWS, IBM Cloud, and VMware Cloud Provider Partners
Building on the momentum from VMworld US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation at VMworld Europe in Barcelona by unveiling exciting new technologies and solutions that deliver on the company’s digital foundation vision. There are tremendous opportunities for you to take advantage of VMware’s momentum such as doubling-down on selling the full VMware solution and making big bets around Services and Cloud and increasing your profitability. Read this blog post for more highlights.
YOUR NEXT STEP is to visit the Partner Launch Resource Center – it’s your one-stop-shop for all VMworld Europe product announcements. While there:
- Register for the vmLIVEs (December 3-7) where subject matter experts will share how you can take advantage of these fantastic opportunities for your business.
- Listen to the Quarterly Launch Briefing Replays.
- Learn more about the available promotions, VMware Master Services Competencies, VMware Skyline, and VMware Sales Plays.