NSX-T 3.0 represents a major opportunity for you to migrate your customers from the current NSX for vSphere to NSX-T and it also represents a major leap forward in capabilities and use cases that partners can address as customers transform their infrastructure to deliver a more cloud-like experience. Additionally, NSX-V will go end of general support on January 22, 2022, which means customers currently on that software will no longer be supported by VMware. Assessment, design, and migration services represent a unique services opportunity in conjunction with ongoing Cloud Foundation and NSX discussions – access these tools and resources today.
Assessment tools are designed to accelerate your digital transformation by providing tools to evaluate your environment and assess readiness for true SDDC or cross-multi cloud. The Assessments Lounge at VMworld Europe will be showcasing our SDDC and EUC assessment tools for Hybrid Cloud, vSphere Optimization, vSAN, and VMware Network.
This is your opportunity to meet with the experts, who can show you how to easily access these tools, co-brandable assets, call scripts, and reports.
Walk away with the tools to build your assessment-led selling strategies through demand generation and sales acceleration that include:
- Finding new customers to offer these value-added assessments
- Expanding the footprint with your existing customers at renewal
- Helping your customers to understand current issues/risks, as well as potential cost savings
- Showing where your value can be added to your customers’ current environment
- Creating precision around recommended courses of action
- Earning the trusted advisor status
Plan to stop by the Assessment Lounge even if you are with your customers as it may help to accelerate your deal cycle.