Discover how vRealize Automation Cloud and its Self-Service Catalog helps you streamline consumption with its common, policy-driven catalog; and learn how to deploy a virtual machine using the tool. Learn more.
On July 15, 2020 we closed the acquisition of Datrium, a leader in cloud-native disaster recovery, to expand the current VMware Site Recovery disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) offering with Datrium’s world-class cost-optimized DRaaS solution. This is a significant move forward to help customers build hybrid clouds by combining the consistent infrastructure and operations of VMware Cloud with Datrium DRaaS to reduce the cost and complexity of business continuity.
The Datrium DRaaS solution delivers an end-to-end cloud driven user experience in VMware Cloud on AWS today. The innovative, cost-optimized approach leverages native cloud services, and provides forever incremental point-in-time copies that are encrypted, deduped, and stored efficiently in AWS S3. Read the full post to learn more.
- Digital Workspace Hybrid VDI enables you to help prospects simplify management and delivery of virtual desktops and apps on-premises, in the cloud, and in hybrid or multi-cloud configurations.
- VMware Virtual Cloud Network targets decision makers within the networking and security audiences and positions Virtual Cloud Network to build, connect, secure, and operate multiple cloud networks, apps, and data.
- VMware Horizon 7 for VMware Cloud on AWS delivers a robust, feature-rich cloud platform for virtual desktops and applications.
VMware Cloud on AWS continues to gain traction among our partners and customers and with new features and business continuity partner incentives, there’s no better time for you to guide your customers toward VMware’s hybrid cloud solution. Following are some of the new capabilities, incentives, and resources to help you grow your hybrid cloud business.
- Special business continuity incentive that can be used to help your customers avoid infrastructure disruptions, minimize infrastructure risk, and aid remote workers.
- Support for Kubernetes for VMware Cloud on AWS enabling you to deploy a hybrid cloud solution that supports both VMs and containers.
- 2-host Cluster Capability in Preview, to help your customers get started on their VMware Cloud on AWS journey – either to prove value or to reduce the cost of getting started.
- Tune into the VMware Cloud on AWS Unplugged podcast series, delivered by VMware experts, covering topics including solution overview, cloud migration, data center extension, business continuity, Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Plus, Horizon 7 on VMware Cloud on AWS and cloud economics.
- Bookmark the VMware Cloud on AWS blog for all the latest updates.
The VTSP – VMware Cloud on AWS 2019 training plan is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to successfully understand VMware Cloud on AWS solution from a technical perspective. It will also provide the features, functions, and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS, as well as with a high-level technical sales presentation to successfully position and sell the solution to your customers.
The VTSP – VMware Cloud on AWS 2019 is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to successfully understand VMware Cloud on AWS solution from a technical perspective. This training plan provides partners with the features, functions, and capabilities of VMware Cloud on AWS, as well as with a high-level technical sales presentation to successfully position and sell the solution to your customer. The duration of this training module is approximately 1.5 hours, not including the knowledge checks. Access Partner University to get started today.
Partners are flocking to join the VMware Cloud on AWS partner programs. In just 6 months, we have over 150 channel partners and over 100 validated software solutions available on VMware Cloud on AWS.
If you are going to VMworld 2018 US and are looking to build your hybrid cloud business, consider adding one or more of the following partner sales breakout sessions to your conference agenda or stop by the Partner Lounge catch a shorter theater session (no need to preregister).
- 3:00 PM – Partner Sales Breakout Session: New Tools and Information for Partners Selling VMware Cloud on AWS [PAR7004BU]
Monday, August 27
- 4:00 PM – Partner Lounge Theater: VMware Cloud on AWS Update for Partners [PAR7401U]
Tuesday, August 28
- 11:30 AM – Partner Lounge Theater: Build Your Hybrid Cloud Channel Business with VMware Cloud on AWS [PAR7500U]
Wednesday, August 29
- 12:00 PM – Partner Lounge Theater: VMware Cloud on AWS Update for Partners [PAR7401U]
- 1:00 PM – Partner Lounge Theater: Build Your Hybrid Cloud Channel Business with VMware Cloud on AWS [PAR7500U]
Thursday, August 30
- 10:30 AM – Partner Sales Breakout Session: Build Your Hybrid Cloud Business with VMware Cloud on AWS [PAR7003BU]
- 11:30 AM – Partner Sales Breakout Session: New Tools and Information for Partners Selling VMware Cloud on AWS [PAR7004BU] <repeat>