VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud standard SKUs will be available (along with ELAs and SPFs) in VMware Partner Connect starting June 1, 2020. VMware SD-WAN SKUs will no longer be available for MSPs and Resellers through the VeloCloud Partner Program starting on June 1, 2020. Partners must have hardware terms & conditions in their contract in order to transact hardware in Partner Connect – be sure to sign the updated Partner Connect Program agreement to ensure hardware eligibility.
Register now and learn from multiple Cloud, VDI and application security experts from across VMware, VeloCloud, and Microsoft in this half-day summit on April 28.
VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud recently added new marketing content to help you generate demand. Check out the new E-book: Why Your Enterprise Digital Transformation Needs SD-WAN and the 2019 Frost & Sullivan Analysis of the SD-WAN Market report.
Read this post about how a secure access service edge (SASE) should include a multi-services edge with robust SD-WAN capabilities for supporting large and complex networking configurations – something VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud can deliver.
The VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud campaign is your opportunity to tap into the $4 billion dollar market (Frost & Sullivan) and help your customers address their networking business challenges. VMware SD-WAN is built on the principles and flexibility of SDN to address end-to-end automation, application continuity, branch transformation, and security from the data center to cloud to the edge. Grow your business faster, build pipeline efficiently, and close sales quickly with this new campaign for VMware’s Market leading SD-WAN solution.
VMware provides you with the tools to help you customize your campaign by adding in your value proposition, logo, social media channels, and contact information. The campaign includes:
- Multi-touch email nurture flow with video
- Social media kit
- Call script
- Online display banners and copy for a landing page
Download these assets from the Partner Demand Center to help drive the demand for building your VMware SD-WAN business.
Download this whitepaper to learn how VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud can help your customers choose the best path to adoption and find out why VMware is a leader in network edge.
Last week VMware CEO, Pat Gelsinger, joined Dell Technologies CEO, Michael Dell, at Dell Technologies World Global Partner Summit to share the following announcements related to VMware and Dell’s joint business.
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC: A Comprehensive Vision for Cloud Across the Dell Technologies Family
- Dell Technologies Unified Workspace: Integrating Solutions Across Dell Devices & Services, VMware Workspace ONE, and Secureworks
- Expanded Partnership with Dell Technologies and Microsoft to Help Customers Accelerate Their Digital Transformation
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge powered by VMware: An Integrated Platform that Bundles VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud with Dell EMC Hardware
- Dell Technologies Partner Program (underscoring Dell’s vision of a Dell Technologies Advantage Framework and VMware’s commitment to reimagining partnership with our own Partner Connect program, launching next year)
Read the full post.
Click here to catch some of the most popular VMworld VCPP sessions covering vCloud Director, NSX, VeloCloud, VMware Cloud Provider Pod, and more – over 10 hours of recorded sessions.