Download this whitepaper to learn how VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud can help your customers choose the best path to adoption and find out why VMware is a leader in network edge.
Last week VMware CEO, Pat Gelsinger, joined Dell Technologies CEO, Michael Dell, at Dell Technologies World Global Partner Summit to share the following announcements related to VMware and Dell’s joint business.
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC: A Comprehensive Vision for Cloud Across the Dell Technologies Family
- Dell Technologies Unified Workspace: Integrating Solutions Across Dell Devices & Services, VMware Workspace ONE, and Secureworks
- Expanded Partnership with Dell Technologies and Microsoft to Help Customers Accelerate Their Digital Transformation
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge powered by VMware: An Integrated Platform that Bundles VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud with Dell EMC Hardware
- Dell Technologies Partner Program (underscoring Dell’s vision of a Dell Technologies Advantage Framework and VMware’s commitment to reimagining partnership with our own Partner Connect program, launching next year)
Read the full post.
Click here to catch some of the most popular VMworld VCPP sessions covering vCloud Director, NSX, VeloCloud, VMware Cloud Provider Pod, and more – over 10 hours of recorded sessions.
VMware announced that it has been Recognized as a Leader in 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure. The report, profiling 20 vendors, recognized VMware as a Leader in both ability to execute and completeness of vision, and VMware’s position is positioned furthest to the right for completeness of vision. Download the Gartner report to learn more.
Take advantage of this opportunity to add this award-winning solution to your networking solutions portfolio by transacting directly on VeloCloud SKUs. To get started, sign a VeloCloud agreement by contacting the SD-WAN Hotline and read this FAQ document.
Visit Partner University to start working toward earning your Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Solution Competency.
The newly released NSX SD-WAN by Velo Cloud Partner Promotion SKUs provide qualified partners with access to select NSX SD-WAN SaaS and on-premises software licenses for in-house demo centers, labs, and educational purposes.
Visit the webpage and access the quick links below to learn more about VMware’s newest addition to the NSX Portfolio:
As applications and data continue to be distributed more broadly from the data center to the edge, customers are increasingly relying on software-defined wide-area networks (SD-WANs) versus traditional networking for flexible, secure connectivity. It’s for this reason that I am pleased to share that we officially closed our acquisition of VeloCloud Networks today, bringing their industry-leading, cloud-delivered SD-WAN solution to our growing software-based networking portfolio. The acquisition of VeloCloud significantly advances our strategy of enabling customers to run, manage, connect and secure any application on any cloud to any device.
Service provider partners, including those currently using the VeloCloud SD-WAN solution, talk with us about how together we can help you increase competitiveness and service innovation. Read full announcement to learn more.
VMware announced definitive agreement to acquire VeloCloud, provider of industry-leading cloud-delivered software-defined wide-area network (SD-WAN) technology.