Read the Virtual Blocks blog to learn more and start benefiting from selling this joint solution. VMware vSAN and Veeam, both recently certified to run SAP HANA, have partnered to deliver management and operational simplicity, performance with scalability and durability, and deployment flexibility for the most demanding mission-critical workloads.
Throughout VMworld 2018 US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation by unveiling significant new technologies, products, and solutions aligned to our joint customer priorities: Integrate Public Clouds, Modernize Data Centers, Transform Networking & Security, and Empower the Digital Workspace.
Your Next Steps:
- Visit the Partner Launch Resource Center for a detailed list of all VMworld 2018 US launch announcements, their impact, and the key enablement resources to help you grow your business. And, DON’T miss out – click here to view and register for all launch vmLIVEs scheduled from September 10-14, covering key topics including VMware Cloud on AWS, Workspace ONE, VMware vSphere, VMware vRealize Automation and many more.… Note that we plan to post the vmLIVE launch replays on the Partner Launch Resource Center and vmLIVE archive page on Partner University.
- Learn more about:
Veeam, a VMware Global Strategic Technology Partner and VMworld Platinum Sponsor, will be showcasing Veeam Availability Suite and how it complements VMware technologies such as vSAN and VMware Cloud on AWS. The Veeam sessions and activities at throughout VMworld are as follows:
Monday, August 27
- 12:30 PM – Breakout Session: Veeam and VMware: Intelligent Data Management for the Hybrid World [HYP3704BUS]
- 3:30 PM – Veeam Booth Presentation: VMware Cloud on AWS
Tuesday, August 28
- 1:00 PM – Partner Lounge Theater: The Journey to Intelligent Data Management [PAR3878U]
- 3:30 PM – Veeam Booth Presentation: VMware vSAN and Veeam Availability Suite
- 7:00 PM – Veeam’s Legendary VMworld Party
Wednesday, August 29
- 9:30 AM – Breakout Session: What’s New in Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 Update 4 [VIN3703BUS]
- 2:00 PM – Tech Talk: Cooking Up Some Veeam Deployment with CHEF Automation [VMTN5617U]