Access the short launch videos for VSAN 7.0 P2, Tanzu Advanced Editions, and more from the Quarterly Launch Briefings page to hear the highlights and competitive differentiators of these product releases – including their customer value.
Bookmark the schedule for the vmLIVEs of interest today. This program consists of daily, live webcasts spanning a wide range of topics designed to drive our go-to-market priorities forward. Following are the top 5 vmLIVEs you may not want to miss the first week of January – register today!
We’ve just launched the Digital Workspace and VMware Cloud on AWS Solution Playbooks, as well as initial localizations for the Tanzu Portfolio Partner Solution Playbook. As a reminder, all playbooks are available on the Solutions tab within Partner Connect. Keep checking back–there are more localizations to come!
From fireside chats to product demos and meetings with VMware experts, AWS re:Invent 2020 (Nov-30 through Dec-18) is guaranteed to deliver if you’re interested in learning how you can build, run, manage, connect and protect your hybrid cloud with VMware.
VMware Cloud on AWS is the preferred service for AWS for for all vSphere-based workloads which means there will be a significant VMware Cloud on AWS presence at re:Invent this year. However, you will discover many more solutions in the various VMware-related activities at re:Invent. Get hands-on with AWS Jams and work through the VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer Challenge or learn how you can continuously deliver better software with the VMware Tanzu portfolio of solutions. The 3-week virtual event makes it easy for you to engage with all of our content and activities!
Leverage the VMware @ re:Invent Guide that highlights all of the VMware and AWS joint sessions and activities!
Bookmark the schedule for the vmLIVEs of interest today. This program consists of daily, live webcasts spanning a wide range of topics designed to drive our go-to-market priorities forward. Following are the top 5 vmLIVEs you may not want to miss next week – register today!
- Technical Overview of What’s New in NSX-T 3.1
- Introduction to Carbon Black and Intrinsic Security
- Unlock a new Tanzu revenue stream with Tanzu Solutions and Partner Competencies
- How to Make More Money with the vRealize Cloud Management Portfolio
- Using the new updated vSAN Sizer to help configure your environments
Join us on October 26 to learn how to make the most of VMware Cloud on AWS. Get everything you need from solution experts to optimize VMware Cloud on AWS through Scale on Demand and Cloud migration campaigns.
Take a look at these NEW Partner Demand Center campaigns:
- Future Ready Workforce – to enable ‘anywhere organizations’ to embrace a sustainable work-from-home strategy by providing a secure, scalable, and unified digital infrastructure for today’s distributed workforce.
- VMware Cloud Simplified with Modern HCI (Mid-Market) – enables you to specifically target mid-market organizations to embrace the benefits of hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI).
- VMware HCI Expand – will help you leverage early success with VMware vSAN and their customers add more HCI clusters or more SDDC solutions that will ultimately put them on the path to the cloud journey.
- VMware vSphere with Tanzu – for upgrading existing vSphere customers to vSphere with Tanzu, which opens the door for other upsell and cross-sell opportunities. vSphere 7 is key to infrastructure modernization and agile operations.
- VMware Cloud on AWS Scale on Demand – helps you prospects extend on-premises environments to the public cloud and take advantage of future ready, instantaneous scalability with VMware Cloud on AWS.
- VMware Cloud on AWS Cloud Migration – promotes migration of apps to the cloud and modernizing for the future via VMware Cloud on AWS. Additionally, 2-node promotional materials enable partners to help prospects take advantage of on-demand cloud capacity for a 33 percent lower cost.
- Carbon Black Replace Antivirus – enables prospects to consolidate multiple security capabilities via one endpoint agent and console to fit their specific organizational needs without requiring additional agents, deployments, or training.
- Cloud Network Security Content Kit – these materials position VMware Cloud Network Security as the premier distributed security solution for modern data center defense.
These 2 new key solution playbooks – designed for your sales and marketing teams – have just been released!
Each playbook highlights what to learn about the solution and products, how to uncover opportunities, and close deals. The VMware Cloud on AWS, Tanzu, and Digital Workspace Solution Playbooks are coming soon. These resources will be accessible from the Solutions tab within Partner Connect along with the following:
Tanzu editions package app modernization capabilities into clearly defined bundles. Replay the ‘Discover Tanzu Editions – plus a 50% off Promo’ vmLIVE to find out how your customers can get more from containers and Kubernetes – and how you can increase profits, leveraging the up to 50% off vSphere with Tanzu promotion.
The new VMware vSphere with Tanzu campaign is for upgrading existing vSphere customers to vSphere with Tanzu, which opens the door for other upsell and cross-sell opportunities. vSphere 7 is key to infrastructure modernization and agile operations.
and, MORE ENABLEMENT
The Partner Solution Playbook for vSphere with Tanzu has just been released.
The VMware Tanzu page on Partner Connect has been redesigned to include sales and training assets to help your company accelerate your App Modernization process.
Note, the new Modern Applications Platform (MAP) Solutions Competency replaced the VMware PKS Solution Competency on August 21. If you have achieved the PKS Solution Competency or completed the requirements by September 21, you will be granted Provisional Status toward the MAP Solution Competency and will have until February 21, 2021 to meet new requirements. As a reminder, the MAP will help you:
In just 30 days, you can take all of the required courses to achieve the new Modern Applications Platform (MAP) Solutions Competency that will help you:
- Unlock new Tanzu expertise that will empower your staff to sell and deliver VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid and VMware Tanzu Mission Control
- Boost profitability with 6% rebates on selected products
- Prepare you for the more advanced Cloud Native Master Services Competency
Also, Tanzu Build Service – a Kubernetes-native way to automatically build and continuously maintain containerized applications at enterprise scale – is now GA. It gives developers a simple workflow for constructing and updating OCI-compliant containers for any Kubernetes platform, while delivering the security benefits of automated dependency patching and management to operators. Check out the Launch Briefing video for an overview.
Tanzu NFR Licenses are now also available for hands-on training, lab use, and customer demos.
Have questions? Bring them to the Tanzu Connect Partner Webinar Series, held weekly on Wednesdays, to learn more about Tanzu solutions and why customer demand for Kubernetes and containers is soaring.
Reference this new Tech Executives Guide to Modern Apps eBook, which outlines how CIOs are thinking about modern apps planning and challenges they face. By better understanding what CIOs face and how they are planning, you can be better aligned to help your customers optimize their strategy and increase their bottom line.
Accelerate your Kubernetes technical skills through achievement of our new Cloud Native Master Services Competency (MSC). This competency is intended to recognize partners who specialize in Kubernetes operations, site reliability engineering, and DevOps. It will help interested partners take advantage of the industry shift to Kubernetes and modern applications and start building new revenue streams as container usage soars. Learn more.
Interested? Get started now, so you are prepared to take advantage of the vSphere 7 with Tanzu upgrade opportunity. Plus, review this overview presentation and FAQ document and keep in mind that you will need to complete three Cloud Native Master Specialist Badges and submit one customer reference validating your expertise to achieve this MSC.