From hiring new channel executives to building a new Partner Lifecycle Services organization, CRN shares their perspective on how VMware is doubling down on a partner-first culture – take a look.
Modern Network Event (45-mins on November 16 & 17)
VMware executives and thought leaders will be showcasing our complete VMware Cloud Network portfolio in a 45-minute session on November 16 or 17. There will be five (5) instances of this online event taking place across the globe – AMER, EMEA, Asia Pacific, China, and Japan. Register for the event that works best so you don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to modernize your customers’ network for a future ready business.
EMPOWER Recharge Online in Your GEO (November 17-19)
Register today and join us live at your geography’s event (November 17 APJ, November 18 AMER, or November 19 EMEA) for an opportunity to learn more about the solutions designed to help navigate these challenging times.
- Several General Sessions to ensure you are staying current on various strategies.
- NEW breakouts and Livefire architect-level training sessions focused on Future Ready Workforce, Cloud, and App Solutions to keep you engaged.
- Hands-on Labs and challenges to keep you competitive.
Register today and join us live at your geography’s event on November 17, 18, or 19 where you will have the opportunity to learn more about the solutions designed to help navigate these challenging times.
- General Session—VMware executives will share an overview of our strategies, priorities, and partner ecosystem programs and opportunities.
- Technical General Session—our Office of the CTO will showcase compelling new demos to help empower your customers to adapt to changes in organizational, market, or customer requirements – all at the speed of software.
- Sales & Marketing General Session—learn about the Future Ready Framework and how it is facilitating business level discussions to determine how technology helps shape a customer’s future.
Plus, there will be new use case learning breakouts, Hands-on Labs, and Livefire architect-level training sessions focused on Future Ready Workforce, Cloud, and App Solutions.