Access the highlights and resources shared as part of Partner Forum @ VMworld Europe, which include the Partner General session replay and Partner Lounge Theater session content.
The VMworld 2019 Europe full conference pass will give you complimentary access to participate in the partner program, Partner Forum @ VMworld 2019. View our top 5 Partner Forum activities and resources below and start building your conference agenda today.
- Attend both the Partner General Session and Partner Networking Reception on Monday, 4 November. During the Partner General Session, from 16:00 – 17:15, VMware leadership will share updates on the VMware strategy and other partnering opportunities. Afterward, join your peers at the Partner Networking reception, from 17:15 – 19:00, to continue the conversation and make new connections.
- Leverage the NEW Partner Guided Xperience agendas for the Digital Workspace, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Networking & Security, and VMware Cloud on AWS solution areas. These agendas are a curated list of ‘must attend’ sessions for both you and your customers.
- Catch a Partner Lounge Theater Session to learn how to optimize your partnership with VMware. Note that there will be limited seating and sessions will fill up quickly – reserve your place today.
- Visit the Partner Lounge to chat with experts who can share more about the new VMware Partner Connect and Development Fund Transformation programs, host a meeting with your customers (you may schedule on-site or connect with your VMware representative to schedule in advance), or to simply relax and recharge your batteries.
- Check out even more reasons to attend the Partner Forum, including customized resources to invite your customers to join you at VMworld.
Yesterday (on June 4) many of your customers joined our Cloud Briefing to get an insider’s look into the future of hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and cloud-native apps from VMware leadership and the industry’s leading technologists and thought leaders.
Following the main event, Worldwide Channel Chief Jenni Flinders hosted an exclusive partner segment, touching on the opportunities and benefits of VMware’s hybrid cloud solutions and how to monetize VMware cloud. It also included a panel of partner experts who discussed their own experiences and successes in growing their cloud business with VMware. Click here to unlock all the exclusive content.
Register here for the VMware Cloud Briefing – a global online event on June 4 at 8 am PDT. Join Pat, the founders of Kubernetes and CloudHealth, the innovators behind VMware Cloud on AWS, and more as these leaders describe their visions for the future of hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and cloud-native apps.
Additionally – stay online after the main event to join an exclusive partner segment, hosted by VMware Worldwide Channel Chief, Jenni Flinders, to learn more about:
- Growth and opportunity for partners in the cloud space
- How to monetize the hybrid cloud and multi-cloud opportunities with VMware
- VMware’s investment in helping partners build and grow cloud business with VMware (highlighting Partner Connect)
Last week VMware CEO, Pat Gelsinger, joined Dell Technologies CEO, Michael Dell, at Dell Technologies World Global Partner Summit to share the following announcements related to VMware and Dell’s joint business.
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC: A Comprehensive Vision for Cloud Across the Dell Technologies Family
- Dell Technologies Unified Workspace: Integrating Solutions Across Dell Devices & Services, VMware Workspace ONE, and Secureworks
- Expanded Partnership with Dell Technologies and Microsoft to Help Customers Accelerate Their Digital Transformation
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge powered by VMware: An Integrated Platform that Bundles VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud with Dell EMC Hardware
- Dell Technologies Partner Program (underscoring Dell’s vision of a Dell Technologies Advantage Framework and VMware’s commitment to reimagining partnership with our own Partner Connect program, launching next year)
Read the full post.
The Partner Forum General Session welcomed over 2,500 partners to VMworld Europe and provided key insights on building and growing a comprehensive VMware practice. From data center to cloud, to professional services and consumption, partners heard about:
- Core growth drivers with Partners and epic execution in H1’FY19
- Evolving partner transformation priorities and partner program to deliver a best-in-class experience
- Major announcements including NEW benefits for Master Services Partners; free access to VMware Learning Zone Premium subscription, additional Partner Edge Marketing program support; new Partner Competency for VMware PKS
- VMware Partner Services practices and the continued opportunity to embrace cloud through VMware Cloud on AWS, IBM Cloud, and VMware Cloud Provider Partners
Building on the momentum from VMworld US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation at VMworld Europe in Barcelona by unveiling exciting new technologies and solutions that deliver on the company’s digital foundation vision. There are tremendous opportunities for you to take advantage of VMware’s momentum such as doubling-down on selling the full VMware solution and making big bets around Services and Cloud and increasing your profitability. Read this blog post for more highlights.
YOUR NEXT STEP is to visit the Partner Launch Resource Center – it’s your one-stop-shop for all VMworld Europe product announcements. While there:
- Register for the vmLIVEs (December 3-7) where subject matter experts will share how you can take advantage of these fantastic opportunities for your business.
- Listen to the Quarterly Launch Briefing Replays.
- Learn more about the available promotions, VMware Master Services Competencies, VMware Skyline, and VMware Sales Plays.
Take a moment and press play to hear why it’s important that YOU attend.
Keep in mind that as a partner, if you purchase the VMworld 2018 full conference pass, you will have access to VMware Partner Forum sessions and the Partner Lounge at no additional charge.
Partner Forum begins Monday, 5 November. There will be partner sales breakout sessions commencing at 13:30 (and again on Thursday). Then at 16:00 partners will have the opportunity to hear from several VMware executives at the partner general session with the Partner Networking Reception immediately following.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, carve out time to stop by the Partner Lounge to catch various partner theater sessions.
Be sure to add these sessions and more to your conference agenda. This is your last chance to register and experience all the excitement in person.
Partners that purchase the VMworld 2018 Europe full conference pass, will have access to tailored business- and sales-focused content and sessions through Partner Forum at no additional charge.
Partner Forum begins Monday, 5 November, kicking off with dedicated partner sales breakout sessions from 13:30 – 15:30. The partner general session – a must-attend for partners – will follow at 16:00, where you will have the opportunity to hear from several VMware Leaders including Pat Gelsinger, CEO, Jenni Flinders, WW Channel Chief, and Jean-Philippe Barleaza Vice President. Immediately following will the Partner Networking Reception.
View all Partner Forum sessions – the partner general session, the full list of partner sales breakout sessions (offered on Monday or Thursday), and the various theater sessions (offered exclusively at the VMware Partner Lounge on Tuesday and Wednesday) – in VMworld’s Content Catalog and be sure to add them and others to your conference agenda today.
SUNDAY, August 26
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM — Partner Sales Training Sessions [Mandalay Bay Ballrooms B-D, L2]
These sales sessions cover key topics to help you sell, grow, and win more business through VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware NSX, and VMware vSAN/HCI solutions. Note, these sessions will also be offered on Thursday morning.
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Partner General Session [Mandalay Bay Ballroom E, L2]
Pat Gelsinger, CEO, Brandon Sweeney, SVP Worldwide Commercial & Channel Sales, Jenni Flinders, Worldwide Channel Chief, and a Special Guest Speaker will share their insights into VMware’s strategy and vision and highlight the cloud and services opportunity with VMware.
5:05 – 5:45 PM – Americas Regional Partner Session [Mandalay Bay Ballroom E, L2]
Join Frank Rauch, VP of Americas Partner Organization at VMware, as he discusses why we need to think differently to maintain a mindset of accelerated growth. Partners across all regions are welcome.
THURSDAY, August 30
10:30 AM – 12:30 PM — Partner Sales Training Sessions [Breakers Rooms, L2]
These sales sessions cover key topics to help you sell, grow, and win more business through VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware NSX, and VMware vSAN/HCI solutions.
Be sure to add the Partner General Session and any other partner sessions to your conference agenda today!
The VMware Partner Lounge [Located in VMvillage, Bayside C, L1] opens Sunday at Noon. It’s the ideal place for you to host a customer meeting, or simply network, relax, refuel, or recharge your devices throughout the week. And, new this year are the partner-only theater sessions, spanning various programmatic topics including a session on Master Services Competencies, a PKS Partner Primer, special Partner Spotlight sessions, multiple VMware Cloud on AWS sessions and more. You do not need to pre-register for any of these sessions. Pro tip: Stop by the lounge on Sunday to see the schedule, or browse sessions online, and add your favorites manually to your calendar so you don’t miss this bonus partner-only content running Monday – Wednesday. Seating will be limited.
Download the VMworld 2018 Mobile App from Google Play (Android) or the App Store (IOS) to find all the latest information, update your schedule in real-time, and network with other attendees.
Partners that purchase the VMworld 2018 full conference pass, will have access to tailored business- and sales-focused content and sessions through the Partner Forum @ VMworld at no additional charge.
The Partner Forum begins Sunday, August 26.
At the Partner General Session, Jenni Flinders, WW Channel Chief will share insights into VMware’s strategy and vision and highlight the cloud and services opportunity with VMware.
In addition there will be partner sales breakout sessions (offered on Sunday from 2-4:00 PM and Thursday morning) along with 20+ theater sessions offered exclusively at the VMware Partner Forum Lounge (Monday through Wednesday).
And lastly, while the VMware Partner Forum Lounge is the place to catch a theater session, it’s also still the place for you to host a customer meeting, grab a beverage/snack, or simply relax and recharge.