Don’t forget to join us tomorrow from 8AM -3PM PT (11AM – 6PM ET) for the latest tech, sales, and marketing enablement content, tailored specifically for you, our partners.
On February 29, 2020, we will launch our new, game-changing partner program, VMware Partner Connect. VMware Partner Connect gives partners a single, consistent program experience, offering you the power of flexibility and choice as you align your business models to meet your customers’ most pressing needs.
Register today so that you don’t miss the Partner Connect virtual event on March 2.
To ensure you can transact in the new Partner Connect program on Day 1, your Primary Contact must sign the VMware Partner Connect Agreement prior to the program launch date.
Leading up to launch, we encourage you to:
- Review the final VMware Partner Connect Program Guide
- Work with your Primary Contact and counterparts to complete all foundational requirements
- Register for the February 19 vmLIVE focusing on launch readiness
- Register for the March 2 Partner Connect Virtual Event focusing on program highlights and the new incentive structure
- Plan ahead for system downtime – the Partner Central portal will be unavailable beginning 5PM PST on February 26, in order to prepare for the launch of the new Partner Connect Portal at 12AM PST on March 1 (use existing credentials to login)
Access the highlights and resources shared as part of Partner Forum @ VMworld Europe, which include the Partner General session replay and Partner Lounge Theater session content.
The VMworld 2019 Europe full conference pass will give you complimentary access to participate in the partner program, Partner Forum @ VMworld 2019. View our top 5 Partner Forum activities and resources below and start building your conference agenda today.
- Attend both the Partner General Session and Partner Networking Reception on Monday, 4 November. During the Partner General Session, from 16:00 – 17:15, VMware leadership will share updates on the VMware strategy and other partnering opportunities. Afterward, join your peers at the Partner Networking reception, from 17:15 – 19:00, to continue the conversation and make new connections.
- Leverage the NEW Partner Guided Xperience agendas for the Digital Workspace, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Networking & Security, and VMware Cloud on AWS solution areas. These agendas are a curated list of ‘must attend’ sessions for both you and your customers.
- Catch a Partner Lounge Theater Session to learn how to optimize your partnership with VMware. Note that there will be limited seating and sessions will fill up quickly – reserve your place today.
- Visit the Partner Lounge to chat with experts who can share more about the new VMware Partner Connect and Development Fund Transformation programs, host a meeting with your customers (you may schedule on-site or connect with your VMware representative to schedule in advance), or to simply relax and recharge your batteries.
- Check out even more reasons to attend the Partner Forum, including customized resources to invite your customers to join you at VMworld.
Yesterday (on June 4) many of your customers joined our Cloud Briefing to get an insider’s look into the future of hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and cloud-native apps from VMware leadership and the industry’s leading technologists and thought leaders.
Following the main event, Worldwide Channel Chief Jenni Flinders hosted an exclusive partner segment, touching on the opportunities and benefits of VMware’s hybrid cloud solutions and how to monetize VMware cloud. It also included a panel of partner experts who discussed their own experiences and successes in growing their cloud business with VMware. Click here to unlock all the exclusive content.
Register here for the VMware Cloud Briefing – a global online event on June 4 at 8 am PDT. Join Pat, the founders of Kubernetes and CloudHealth, the innovators behind VMware Cloud on AWS, and more as these leaders describe their visions for the future of hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and cloud-native apps.
Additionally – stay online after the main event to join an exclusive partner segment, hosted by VMware Worldwide Channel Chief, Jenni Flinders, to learn more about:
- Growth and opportunity for partners in the cloud space
- How to monetize the hybrid cloud and multi-cloud opportunities with VMware
- VMware’s investment in helping partners build and grow cloud business with VMware (highlighting Partner Connect)
Last week VMware CEO, Pat Gelsinger, joined Dell Technologies CEO, Michael Dell, at Dell Technologies World Global Partner Summit to share the following announcements related to VMware and Dell’s joint business.
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC: A Comprehensive Vision for Cloud Across the Dell Technologies Family
- Dell Technologies Unified Workspace: Integrating Solutions Across Dell Devices & Services, VMware Workspace ONE, and Secureworks
- Expanded Partnership with Dell Technologies and Microsoft to Help Customers Accelerate Their Digital Transformation
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge powered by VMware: An Integrated Platform that Bundles VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud with Dell EMC Hardware
- Dell Technologies Partner Program (underscoring Dell’s vision of a Dell Technologies Advantage Framework and VMware’s commitment to reimagining partnership with our own Partner Connect program, launching next year)
Read the full post.
The Partner Forum General Session welcomed over 2,500 partners to VMworld Europe and provided key insights on building and growing a comprehensive VMware practice. From data center to cloud, to professional services and consumption, partners heard about:
- Core growth drivers with Partners and epic execution in H1’FY19
- Evolving partner transformation priorities and partner program to deliver a best-in-class experience
- Major announcements including NEW benefits for Master Services Partners; free access to VMware Learning Zone Premium subscription, additional Partner Edge Marketing program support; new Partner Competency for VMware PKS
- VMware Partner Services practices and the continued opportunity to embrace cloud through VMware Cloud on AWS, IBM Cloud, and VMware Cloud Provider Partners
Building on the momentum from VMworld US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation at VMworld Europe in Barcelona by unveiling exciting new technologies and solutions that deliver on the company’s digital foundation vision. There are tremendous opportunities for you to take advantage of VMware’s momentum such as doubling-down on selling the full VMware solution and making big bets around Services and Cloud and increasing your profitability. Read this blog post for more highlights.
YOUR NEXT STEP is to visit the Partner Launch Resource Center – it’s your one-stop-shop for all VMworld Europe product announcements. While there:
- Register for the vmLIVEs (December 3-7) where subject matter experts will share how you can take advantage of these fantastic opportunities for your business.
- Listen to the Quarterly Launch Briefing Replays.
- Learn more about the available promotions, VMware Master Services Competencies, VMware Skyline, and VMware Sales Plays.
Take a moment and press play to hear why it’s important that YOU attend.
Keep in mind that as a partner, if you purchase the VMworld 2018 full conference pass, you will have access to VMware Partner Forum sessions and the Partner Lounge at no additional charge.
Partner Forum begins Monday, 5 November. There will be partner sales breakout sessions commencing at 13:30 (and again on Thursday). Then at 16:00 partners will have the opportunity to hear from several VMware executives at the partner general session with the Partner Networking Reception immediately following.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, carve out time to stop by the Partner Lounge to catch various partner theater sessions.
Be sure to add these sessions and more to your conference agenda. This is your last chance to register and experience all the excitement in person.