Click here to catch some of the most popular VMworld VCPP sessions covering vCloud Director, NSX, VeloCloud, VMware Cloud Provider Pod, and more – over 10 hours of recorded sessions.
Visit and share the following pages to replay keynotes from general sessions, view highlights and resources, and to access/download session content.
- Partner Forum page
- Partner Launch Resource Center
- VMworld General Session Replay
- VMworld On-Demand Video Library
From the Partner Launch Resource Center, partners can listen to the Quarterly Launch Briefing Replays, learn more about the available promotions, VMware Master Services Competencies, VMware Skyline, and VMware Sales Plays, and register for the following launch vmLIVEs:
The Partner Forum General Session welcomed over 2,500 partners to VMworld Europe and provided key insights on building and growing a comprehensive VMware practice. From data center to cloud, to professional services and consumption, partners heard about:
- Core growth drivers with Partners and epic execution in H1’FY19
- Evolving partner transformation priorities and partner program to deliver a best-in-class experience
- Major announcements including NEW benefits for Master Services Partners; free access to VMware Learning Zone Premium subscription, additional Partner Edge Marketing program support; new Partner Competency for VMware PKS
- VMware Partner Services practices and the continued opportunity to embrace cloud through VMware Cloud on AWS, IBM Cloud, and VMware Cloud Provider Partners
Building on the momentum from VMworld US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation at VMworld Europe in Barcelona by unveiling exciting new technologies and solutions that deliver on the company’s digital foundation vision. There are tremendous opportunities for you to take advantage of VMware’s momentum such as doubling-down on selling the full VMware solution and making big bets around Services and Cloud and increasing your profitability. Read this blog post for more highlights.
YOUR NEXT STEP is to visit the Partner Launch Resource Center – it’s your one-stop-shop for all VMworld Europe product announcements. While there:
- Register for the vmLIVEs (December 3-7) where subject matter experts will share how you can take advantage of these fantastic opportunities for your business.
- Listen to the Quarterly Launch Briefing Replays.
- Learn more about the available promotions, VMware Master Services Competencies, VMware Skyline, and VMware Sales Plays.
Take a moment and press play to hear why it’s important that YOU attend.
Keep in mind that as a partner, if you purchase the VMworld 2018 full conference pass, you will have access to VMware Partner Forum sessions and the Partner Lounge at no additional charge.
Partner Forum begins Monday, 5 November. There will be partner sales breakout sessions commencing at 13:30 (and again on Thursday). Then at 16:00 partners will have the opportunity to hear from several VMware executives at the partner general session with the Partner Networking Reception immediately following.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, carve out time to stop by the Partner Lounge to catch various partner theater sessions.
Be sure to add these sessions and more to your conference agenda. This is your last chance to register and experience all the excitement in person.
Assessment tools are designed to accelerate your digital transformation by providing tools to evaluate your environment and assess readiness for true SDDC or cross-multi cloud. The Assessments Lounge at VMworld Europe will be showcasing our SDDC and EUC assessment tools for Hybrid Cloud, vSphere Optimization, vSAN, and VMware Network.
This is your opportunity to meet with the experts, who can show you how to easily access these tools, co-brandable assets, call scripts, and reports.
Walk away with the tools to build your assessment-led selling strategies through demand generation and sales acceleration that include:
- Finding new customers to offer these value-added assessments
- Expanding the footprint with your existing customers at renewal
- Helping your customers to understand current issues/risks, as well as potential cost savings
- Showing where your value can be added to your customers’ current environment
- Creating precision around recommended courses of action
- Earning the trusted advisor status
Plan to stop by the Assessment Lounge even if you are with your customers as it may help to accelerate your deal cycle.
Partners that purchase the VMworld 2018 Europe full conference pass, will have access to tailored business- and sales-focused content and sessions through Partner Forum at no additional charge.
Partner Forum begins Monday, 5 November, kicking off with dedicated partner sales breakout sessions from 13:30 – 15:30. The partner general session – a must-attend for partners – will follow at 16:00, where you will have the opportunity to hear from several VMware Leaders including Pat Gelsinger, CEO, Jenni Flinders, WW Channel Chief, and Jean-Philippe Barleaza Vice President. Immediately following will the Partner Networking Reception.
View all Partner Forum sessions – the partner general session, the full list of partner sales breakout sessions (offered on Monday or Thursday), and the various theater sessions (offered exclusively at the VMware Partner Lounge on Tuesday and Wednesday) – in VMworld’s Content Catalog and be sure to add them and others to your conference agenda today.
Throughout VMworld 2018 US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation by unveiling significant new technologies, products, and solutions aligned to our joint customer priorities: Integrate Public Clouds, Modernize Data Centers, Transform Networking & Security, and Empower the Digital Workspace.
Your Next Steps:
- Visit the Partner Launch Resource Center for a detailed list of all VMworld 2018 US launch announcements, their impact, and the key enablement resources to help you grow your business. And, DON’T miss out – click here to view and register for all launch vmLIVEs scheduled from September 10-14, covering key topics including VMware Cloud on AWS, Workspace ONE, VMware vSphere, VMware vRealize Automation and many more.… Note that we plan to post the vmLIVE launch replays on the Partner Launch Resource Center and vmLIVE archive page on Partner University.
- Learn more about: