After another successful VMworld Europe, VMware’s Jean Philippe Barleaza, EMEA VP Channel, Alliances and General Business and Kirsten Cox, VP Marketing, EMEA reflect on some of the announcements and what they mean for our partner community…take a few moments to watch this video.
At VMworld 2017 Europe, over 10,000 attendees joined VMware leadership in two general sessions, four showcase keynotes, and 12 spotlight sessions for the unveil of new product announcements:
- VMware announced initial availability of a new VMware Cloud Service, VMware HCX technologies;
- Debuted VMware Cloud Provider Platform;
- Introduced a new VMware Cloud verified trust mark;
- Announced an expansion of its Mobile Security Alliance;
- Introduced VMware vCloud NFV-OpenStack;
- Unveiled VMware vRealize Suite 2017.
We offer number of resources to help you capitalize on these announcements. Visit the Partner Launch Resource Center to learn more about partner opportunities and ‘must-do’ enablement training.
Register here today and join more than 5,000 of your colleagues at our largest online IT event. You will have the opportunity to chat LIVE with experts, check out new solutions in Hands-on Labs, and learn from technical breakouts. A must-attend if you missed VMworld 2017 or need more knowledge and practical advice for your technology transformation.
Last week, at VMworld 2017 US, VMware and Pivotal announced their new product, Pivotal Container Service (PKS). The constant compatibility of PKS with Google Container Engine (GKE) brings users the latest container-native innovations in a secure, consistent environment while enabling developers to ship the right software faster and more frequently by eliminating the drag of traditional operational concerns.
If you are attending Partner Exchange @ VMworld 2017 Europe on September 11, then secure your seat at the ‘Developer Technologies with VMware and Pivotal’ [PAR4411] session to learn more.
Wondering how you can leverage emerging technologies for future growth? Don’t miss VMware & Pivotal’s session with guest speakers from Cognizant & Worldwide Technologies. Paul Fazzone, GM, Cloud-Native Apps, VMware and Nick Cayou, VP, Global Alliance, Pivotal will present how VMware and Pivotal’s partnership is building and taking to market state of the art cloud native solutions such as Developer-Ready Infrastructure. Space is limited. Click here to add this session [PAR4411PU] to your Partner Exchange schedule.
Join David Parsons, VMware VP, Systems Integrator and Systems Outsourcer (SISO), and Chris Wolf, VMware VP & CTO, Global Field and Industry, from 4-5:00 PM, for a strategic update. During the session, they will cover how to use VMware technology as a growth enabler, as well as how to leverage VMware Cloud on AWS, Pivotal, and IBM Cloud for growth opportunities.
Space is limited, so be sure to add this session [PAR4408BU] to your conference agenda to secure your seat today.
Watch this video to learn more about Deloitte’s iMCM solution. Founded on VMware Validated Design (VVD), it provides a common platform that allows numerous cloud providers to be managed through a single multi-tenant portal for the various stakeholders across an organization.
If you’re heading to VMworld 2017 in Las Vegas, be sure to add this session [MMC2623B] to your conference agenda.
Partner Exchange is our main partner event and the program is held on the first day of VMworld in both the US (August 27 – Las Vegas) and Europe (September 11 – Barcelona). Don’t miss the opportunity to hear what’s new at VMware before your customers, extend your learning, and develop new relationships. Highlights of Partner Exchange include:
- Pre-conference bootcamps* (August 26 in the US or September 10 in Europe) to complete your most-critical VMware certifications.
- Partner General session where VMware executives deliver our vision and strategy.
- Business Growth keynotes where guest speakers will provide their ‘inside out’ take on cloud computing, digital transformation, and security.
- Partner-specific breakout sessions split across technical and sales focus areas.
- Partner Exchange Lounge where you can network and book meetings with customers or simply relax, recharge, and refuel.
Any Partner Exchange pass will grant you access to all Partner Exchange program activities on Saturday and Sunday and the VMworld Plus Partner Exchange pass grants you access everything at VMworld. Register today.
* Pre-conference bootcamps are held the day prior to the event, so be sure to plan travels accordingly.