As Kubernetes adoption continues to soar, KubeAcademy provides an accessible learning path to advance your skill set, regardless of where you are on your Kubernetes journey. KubeAcademy is a free, product-agnostic Kubernetes and cloud native technology education program built by a team of expert instructors. Go here to find out which courses are right for you.
VMware has developed a new sales play for partners focusing on cloud migration with VMware Cloud. Come learn about helping customers to migrate workloads to the cloud and lay the foundation for modern operations and applications. Register today!
Want to take a deep dive into the latest VMware solutions for your digital business? Join us this May for VMware EMPOWER Online 2021, our largest partner enablement opportunity of the year. Whether you are in a technical, sales or marketing role, we have the sessions and content you need to help take you and your customers’ businesses to the next level.
Check out this year’s solution areas:
- App Modernization – Build new cloud-native apps, modernize existing apps, and operate infrastructure that serves them all across any cloud.
- Multi-Cloud – Consistently manage and govern your environment across public, private and hybrid clouds.
- Anywhere Workspace – Make it easy for employees to work anywhere, anytime, on any device, without compromising security.
- Virtual Cloud Network – Connect and secure apps and data, regardless of where they run, from the data center to the cloud to the edge.
- Intrinsic Security – Leverage your infrastructure and control points in new ways to protect apps and data from endpoint to cloud.
This content, paired with an exciting lineup of speakers, will make for an event you don’t want to miss. Register today, it’s free and no travel is required. We can’t wait to see you online!
Our annual partner-only technical, sales, and marketing conferences will all be held in May – May 10-12 in Europe, May 18-20 in APJ, and May 25-27 in the Americas. These multi-day events will host over 150+ simulive sessions and Livefire solution breakouts, giving you the ability to test drive VMware products while also challenging your skills with Odyssey by Hands-on Labs competitions. Stay tuned – more detail for these events will be shared soon.
As a sponsor, showcase your unique content alongside VMware with up to two branded breakout sessions and presence within the Sponsor Demo Zone where you can engage live with attendees. Paired with preferred placement within the event platform and social callouts for sponsors, EMPOWER Online 2021 is the perfect opportunity to get in front of our partner community. For sponsorship inquiries and related questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Register here and join us for the vmLIVE on December 17 (@ 8AM PST) to learn more about Third-Party Crediting, new Master Service Competencies (MSCs), the upcoming Partner Connect Program annual audit, and what you can look forward to in Q1 FY22 (beginning January 30)!
- The Partner Connect Renewal process is live – reference the Program Guide and Top Trending Questions for detailed renewal process and upcoming Partner Connect Program annual audit information.
- Check out the updated (Q421) Partner Connect Program Guide for information on Third-Party Crediting, VMware Cloud Foundation MSCs, the Partner Connect Program annual audit process, updated territory restrictions, and the Amplify 2020 incentive program.
- Effective November 25, 2020, VMware started applying credit toward Partner Connect tier credits for VMware Platform sales with the following entities: Cisco, Dell Technologies, Fujitsu, Hitachi, HPE, and Lenovo – more to come!
MSCs LAUNCHING THIS QUARTER
- VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) MSC will launch on December 9 – this achievement demonstrates a deep expertise in server, storage, and network virtualization services capabilities, as well as cloud management and automation, and an ability to architect, design, build, and operate an integrated solution.
- Host Satellite MSC will launch on January 8 – stay tuned for more details.
Modern Network Event (45-mins on November 16 & 17)
VMware executives and thought leaders will be showcasing our complete VMware Cloud Network portfolio in a 45-minute session on November 16 or 17. There will be five (5) instances of this online event taking place across the globe – AMER, EMEA, Asia Pacific, China, and Japan. Register for the event that works best so you don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to modernize your customers’ network for a future ready business.
EMPOWER Recharge Online in Your GEO (November 17-19)
Register today and join us live at your geography’s event (November 17 APJ, November 18 AMER, or November 19 EMEA) for an opportunity to learn more about the solutions designed to help navigate these challenging times.
- Several General Sessions to ensure you are staying current on various strategies.
- NEW breakouts and Livefire architect-level training sessions focused on Future Ready Workforce, Cloud, and App Solutions to keep you engaged.
- Hands-on Labs and challenges to keep you competitive.
Access our free, self-paced learning on VMware Customer Connect Learning for Cloud Providers to get the complete update on all the core Cloud Provider Platform components for 2020.
Bookmark the schedule for the vmLIVEs of interest today. This program consists of daily, live webcasts spanning a wide range of topics designed to drive our go-to-market priorities forward. Following are the top 5 vmLIVEs you may not want to miss next week – register today!
- Technical Overview of What’s New in NSX-T 3.1
- Introduction to Carbon Black and Intrinsic Security
- Unlock a new Tanzu revenue stream with Tanzu Solutions and Partner Competencies
- How to Make More Money with the vRealize Cloud Management Portfolio
- Using the new updated vSAN Sizer to help configure your environments
Register today and join us live at your geography’s event on November 17, 18, or 19 where you will have the opportunity to learn more about the solutions designed to help navigate these challenging times.
- General Session—VMware executives will share an overview of our strategies, priorities, and partner ecosystem programs and opportunities.
- Technical General Session—our Office of the CTO will showcase compelling new demos to help empower your customers to adapt to changes in organizational, market, or customer requirements – all at the speed of software.
- Sales & Marketing General Session—learn about the Future Ready Framework and how it is facilitating business level discussions to determine how technology helps shape a customer’s future.
Plus, there will be new use case learning breakouts, Hands-on Labs, and Livefire architect-level training sessions focused on Future Ready Workforce, Cloud, and App Solutions.
The program consists of daily, live webcasts spanning a wide range of topics designed to drive our go-to-market priorities forward. Bookmark our sessions schedule and register today!