- NSX-T 3.1 offers two technical solutions for Multi-Locations On-Prem Data Centers: NSX-T Federation, NSX-T Multisite. This NSX-T 3.1 Multi-Location Design Guide offers guidance and best practices for Network & Security services in your On-Prem locations.
- This NSX-T Operation Guide, based on NSX-T release 3.0, is the foundational overhaul to the NSX-T day 2 operational guidance and it covers the tools for monitoring and troubleshooting, along with some of the operational best practices.
- This NSX-T 3.0 Security Reference Guide focuses on the security offerings of the NSX product portfolio and how to optimally design and use those offerings.
- NSX-T Reference Design Guide 3.0 covers the VDS Design update, VSAN Baseline Recommendation for Management and Edge Components, VRF Based Routing enhancements, updated security functionality, design changes that align to VDS with NSX, performance updates, and much more.
VMware Cloud Director service is a SaaS implementation of VMware Cloud Director – the industry leading multi-tenant Service Delivery Platform for VMware Cloud Providers. Available since May 2020 in US West region, this solution now has a global presence with CDs available in Frankfurt and Tokyo. Having a global footprint means cloud providers can utilize VMware Cloud Director service in their geography to manage infrastructure in their nearest VMware Cloud on AWS data center.
Welcome VMware Cloud Director 10.2 – continuing to be a market leader, delivering highly scalable and NSX-T backed secure cloud infrastructure. Cloud Providers can deliver more economical infrastructure and new application services faster than ever with support for Kubernetes clusters and digital application delivery from VMware Cloud marketplace and custom solutions. Transformation is now simplified (indifferent to the predefined infrastructure and security), allowing customers to focus on their business and transformation strategies all in one platform. Check out this briefing paper.
Are you interested in learning more about NSX-V to NSX-T Migration options, updates and techniques? If so, join us on September 23 at 9:00 AM PST for our 2-hour webinar: Making NSX-T Migration Work for Your Customers.
Part one (first hour) will focus on updates on the ongoing NSX-V to T migration, including:
- Customer Migration options
- Updates on migration in NSX-T 3.0
- Recent successful migrations
Part two (second hour) will focus on migration techniques. There are many techniques for migrating customers from NSX-V to NSX-T. Choosing the right approach for your customer is the key to long term success. You will learn:
- in-place, lift and shift and co-exist migration techniques
- tools that are available to help in those techniques
Are you interested in learning about the latest Partner updates on the ongoing NSX-V to NSX-T Migration activities? If so, plan to join us for 1 hour on September 10th at 9:00 AM Pacific Time.
The Enabling NSX-T Migration for Your Customers webinar will discuss:
- The primary sales motions and understand how to position an NSX-V to T migration to your customers
- How you can drive services revenue in addition to identifying new opportunities for customers using NSX today
- Different ways to migrate your customers
- Sales and technical resources available to you and your customers
- Meeting ID: 910 1595 0458
- Passcode: 497943
NSX-T 3.0 represents a major opportunity for you to migrate your customers from the current NSX for vSphere to NSX-T and it also represents a major leap forward in capabilities and use cases that partners can address as customers transform their infrastructure to deliver a more cloud-like experience. Additionally, NSX-V will go end of general support on January 22, 2022, which means customers currently on that software will no longer be supported by VMware. Assessment, design, and migration services represent a unique services opportunity in conjunction with ongoing Cloud Foundation and NSX discussions – access these tools and resources today.
The platform includes many updates to the core and increased support for NSX-T, as well as a handy migration tool for NSX-V to NSX-T. Possibly the biggest news is in the new App Launchpad capability, effectively making VCD an application PAAS platform, delivering any application to customers without the need to understand underlying infrastructure. Many new updates to Terraform Provider, Container Service Extension, vRealize Tenant App, and Object Storage Extension are contained and surround this release – making VCD the perfect service delivery platform for Cloud Providers. Learn more.
Livefire Launch is an opportunity for Livefire attendees, both past and future, to not only get information about our upcoming classes and focus areas but also to gain valuable solution-based technical learning. These two-hour sessions focus on a different VMware Strategic IT Priority Solution aligned to our customer’s most pressing needs and will feature a technical demo, that will be offered as attendee labs throughout 2020.
Register today so you don’t miss any of these upcoming Livefire Launch sessions:
- Multi-Cloud – Advanced Integration
- Run Modern Application on vSphere 7 with Kubernetes
- NSX-T Virtual Launch
- Threat Remediation with Carbon Black and Workspace ONE
SPJ Solutions has carved out a role for itself as VMware NSX Data Center deployment and operations experts, for both customers and other partners alike. And while each environment and engagement is unique, SPJ Solutions has developed automation tools with best practices for specific industries to streamline and accelerate NSX deployments. Read more.