- Register here and join us for the vmLIVE on December 17 (@ 8AM PST) to learn more about Third-Party Crediting, new Master Service Competencies (MSCs), the upcoming Partner Connect Program annual audit, and what you can look forward to in Q1 FY22 (beginning January 30)!
- The Partner Connect Renewal process is live – reference the Program Guide and Top Trending Questions for detailed renewal process and upcoming Partner Connect Program annual audit information.
- Check out the updated (Q421) Partner Connect Program Guide for information on Third-Party Crediting, VMware Cloud Foundation MSCs, the Partner Connect Program annual audit process, updated territory restrictions, and the Amplify 2020 incentive program.
- Effective November 25, 2020, VMware started applying credit toward Partner Connect tier credits for VMware Platform sales with the following entities: Cisco, Dell Technologies, Fujitsu, Hitachi, HPE, and Lenovo – more to come!
MSCs LAUNCHING THIS QUARTER
- VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) MSC will launch on December 9 – this achievement demonstrates a deep expertise in server, storage, and network virtualization services capabilities, as well as cloud management and automation, and an ability to architect, design, build, and operate an integrated solution.
- Host Satellite MSC will launch on January 8 – stay tuned for more details.