Access the highlights and resources shared as part of Partner Forum @ VMworld Europe, which include the Partner General session replay and Partner Lounge Theater session content.
The VMworld 2019 Europe full conference pass will give you complimentary access to participate in the partner program, Partner Forum @ VMworld 2019. View our top 5 Partner Forum activities and resources below and start building your conference agenda today.
- Attend both the Partner General Session and Partner Networking Reception on Monday, 4 November. During the Partner General Session, from 16:00 – 17:15, VMware leadership will share updates on the VMware strategy and other partnering opportunities. Afterward, join your peers at the Partner Networking reception, from 17:15 – 19:00, to continue the conversation and make new connections.
- Leverage the NEW Partner Guided Xperience agendas for the Digital Workspace, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Networking & Security, and VMware Cloud on AWS solution areas. These agendas are a curated list of ‘must attend’ sessions for both you and your customers.
- Catch a Partner Lounge Theater Session to learn how to optimize your partnership with VMware. Note that there will be limited seating and sessions will fill up quickly – reserve your place today.
- Visit the Partner Lounge to chat with experts who can share more about the new VMware Partner Connect and Development Fund Transformation programs, host a meeting with your customers (you may schedule on-site or connect with your VMware representative to schedule in advance), or to simply relax and recharge your batteries.
- Check out even more reasons to attend the Partner Forum, including customized resources to invite your customers to join you at VMworld.