Bookmark the schedule for the vmLIVEs of interest today. This program consists of daily, live webcasts spanning a wide range of topics designed to drive our go-to-market priorities forward. Following are the top 5 vmLIVEs you may not want to miss next week – register today!
Join us on October 26 to learn how to make the most of VMware Cloud on AWS. Get everything you need from solution experts to optimize VMware Cloud on AWS through Scale on Demand and Cloud migration campaigns.
Take a look at these NEW Partner Demand Center campaigns:
- Future Ready Workforce – to enable ‘anywhere organizations’ to embrace a sustainable work-from-home strategy by providing a secure, scalable, and unified digital infrastructure for today’s distributed workforce.
- VMware Cloud Simplified with Modern HCI (Mid-Market) – enables you to specifically target mid-market organizations to embrace the benefits of hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI).
- VMware HCI Expand – will help you leverage early success with VMware vSAN and their customers add more HCI clusters or more SDDC solutions that will ultimately put them on the path to the cloud journey.
- VMware vSphere with Tanzu – for upgrading existing vSphere customers to vSphere with Tanzu, which opens the door for other upsell and cross-sell opportunities. vSphere 7 is key to infrastructure modernization and agile operations.
- VMware Cloud on AWS Scale on Demand – helps you prospects extend on-premises environments to the public cloud and take advantage of future ready, instantaneous scalability with VMware Cloud on AWS.
- VMware Cloud on AWS Cloud Migration – promotes migration of apps to the cloud and modernizing for the future via VMware Cloud on AWS. Additionally, 2-node promotional materials enable partners to help prospects take advantage of on-demand cloud capacity for a 33 percent lower cost.
- Carbon Black Replace Antivirus – enables prospects to consolidate multiple security capabilities via one endpoint agent and console to fit their specific organizational needs without requiring additional agents, deployments, or training.
- Cloud Network Security Content Kit – these materials position VMware Cloud Network Security as the premier distributed security solution for modern data center defense.
Our NEW Partner Demand Center Launched Last Month
With the amazing new interface, you will be able to easily find the right campaigns, download resources, customize content and branding, and quickly generate new demand.
New Partner Demand Center Campaigns are Available
- VMware Cloud Simplified with Modern HCI – enables you to specifically target mid-market organizations to embrace the benefits of hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI).
- Future Ready Workforce – enable “anywhere organizations” to embrace a sustainable work-from-home strategy by providing a secure, scalable, and unified digital infrastructure for today’s distributed workforce – watch and share this video and view the campaign guide for a sneak peek.
- Scale on Demand – to extend on-premises environment to the public cloud and take advantage of future ready, instantaneous scalability with VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Cloud Migration – to migrate apps to the cloud and modernize for the future via VMware Cloud on AWS. Additionally, 2-node promotional materials enable you to help prospects take advantage of on-demand cloud capacity for a 33% lower cost.
- Carbon Black Replace Antivirus – for consolidating multiple security capabilities via one endpoint agent and console to fit the specific needs of each organization without requiring additional agents, deployments, or training.
Last month, Fujitsu launched PRIMEFLEX for VMware vSAN Appliance that delivers a ready-to-run integrated system to provide customers with the easiest way to deploy and run VMware HCI. The appliance leverages high performance Fujitsu and VMware technologies, and provides a single point of contact for support to simplify the complete life-cycle of a VMware-based hyperconverged IT infrastructure from deployment, to operation, to scalability and maintenance. Learn more.
VMware has introduced a new category of hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) deployment options, Global Partner Appliances, to simplify procurement, deployment, and maintenance of HCI systems. A compelling solution for your customers that want to rapidly deploy HCI on standardized building blocks with unified support.
Use these new and completely integrated Partner Demand Center campaigns and content to help you accelerate your marketing efforts for the new year.
- VMware Cloud Foundation Campaign introduces Cloud Foundation as the hybrid cloud solution for consistent infrastructure and operations (available end of December).
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) Whitespace Campaign is for vSphere customers looking to adopt vSAN.
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) Repurchase Campaign is for existing vSAN customers to expand their footprint.
- Hybrid Cloud Operations Campaign gives organizations the freedom to simplify management of systems and applications across their data center, cloud, and edge (available mid-December).
TRANSFORM NETWORKING AND SECURITY
Cloud Networking delivers a modern network virtualization solution that brings networking and security consistency across heterogeneous sites (available end of December).
EMPOWER DIGITAL WORKSPACE
Zero Trust Security / Office 365 Campaign drives demand for WorkspaceONE as IT organizations are faced with SaaS, BYO, and Remote Work with Office 365.
Download this easy-to navigate document today. It includes step-by-step guidance on process plus everything you need to sell VMware HCI – from market opportunity for current VMware vSphere customers to how to position and target, with popular use cases, current promotions and incentives, and tools to accelerate sales.
Download this whitepaper to find out how you can profit from selling the validated solution – by VMware vSAN and technology partner, Rubrik – that delivers benefits of hyperconverged infrastructure with data protection and management, to NoSQL databases.
451 Research has proven VMware to be the market leader in hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI), stating that 2.5x more organizations select vSAN for their digital transformation than the second largest vendor. Read more.
VMware vSAN 6.7U1 provides a new HCI experience to help customers accelerate their business through seamless evolution, leading flexibility, and cloud ubiquity. As identified by Gartner, it’s the only HCI solution in the market to address all hybrid cloud use cases, while boosting your profitability.