HOL-2160-01-ISM – VMware Cloud Director on Dell Technologies Cloud Platform (DTCP) is now published. This lab exposes the newly certified and supported architecture of running VCD on the Dell Technologies Cloud Platform. This is a fantastic method to provide private cloud and public cloud experiences to your customers with the flexibility of Dell Financial Services models of consumption with the VMware Cloud Provider consumption model for software. Search the catalog for ‘DTCP’ or ‘HOL-2160’ to get your ‘hands on’ this lab today.
We’ve centralized all Modern Application training resources on Partner University so that you can easily find Tanzu Connect Webinar recordings, Hands-on Labs, and courses for Solutions, MSCs, and more all in one place! #schooled
The VMware Modern Application Platform (MAP) Solution Competency is a foundational step for you to gain the product expertise to successfully sell and deliver VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid and VMware Tanzu Mission Control solutions to your customers. Note, if you gained provisional status from the VMware PKS Solution Competency, you will have until February 21, 2021 to complete MAP Solution Competency training to maintain your status.
Enroll to hear our Tanzu team talk more about how application modernization is a priority like never before, container usage is skyrocketing, and how Tanzu Basic allows you to run Kubernetes in vSphere to handle it all.
Modern Network Event (45-mins on November 16 & 17)
VMware executives and thought leaders will be showcasing our complete VMware Cloud Network portfolio in a 45-minute session on November 16 or 17. There will be five (5) instances of this online event taking place across the globe – AMER, EMEA, Asia Pacific, China, and Japan. Register for the event that works best so you don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to modernize your customers’ network for a future ready business.
EMPOWER Recharge Online in Your GEO (November 17-19)
Register today and join us live at your geography’s event (November 17 APJ, November 18 AMER, or November 19 EMEA) for an opportunity to learn more about the solutions designed to help navigate these challenging times.
- Several General Sessions to ensure you are staying current on various strategies.
- NEW breakouts and Livefire architect-level training sessions focused on Future Ready Workforce, Cloud, and App Solutions to keep you engaged.
- Hands-on Labs and challenges to keep you competitive.
Register today and join us live at your geography’s event on November 17, 18, or 19 where you will have the opportunity to learn more about the solutions designed to help navigate these challenging times.
- General Session—VMware executives will share an overview of our strategies, priorities, and partner ecosystem programs and opportunities.
- Technical General Session—our Office of the CTO will showcase compelling new demos to help empower your customers to adapt to changes in organizational, market, or customer requirements – all at the speed of software.
- Sales & Marketing General Session—learn about the Future Ready Framework and how it is facilitating business level discussions to determine how technology helps shape a customer’s future.
Plus, there will be new use case learning breakouts, Hands-on Labs, and Livefire architect-level training sessions focused on Future Ready Workforce, Cloud, and App Solutions.
To provide you with in-depth training more than once a year, we’re introducing VMware EMPOWER Recharge Online 2020. Access is exclusive to VMware Partners, participation is free, no travel is required. Register today for your geography’s event:
- Over 20 brand new technical, sales, and marketing breakouts focused on business continuity, business resiliency, and building a digital-first model for IT and businesses.
- New Livefire Solutions – expert-led trainings taught by VMware Solutions Architects with real-world experience.
EMPOWER Recharge Online will also include live Q&A chats with VMware subject matter experts, guided Hands-on Labs to test drive the latest VMware solutions and technologies, and marketing breakouts to share strategy, best-in-class content, campaigns, and tips.
Don’t miss this unique learning opportunity. Register today and stay tuned – more detail to be shared later this month!
Register here today and join more than 5,000 of your colleagues at our largest online IT event. You will have the opportunity to chat LIVE with experts, check out new solutions in Hands-on Labs, and learn from technical breakouts. A must-attend if you missed VMworld 2017 or need more knowledge and practical advice for your technology transformation.