Each of these playbooks – Digital Workspace, Future Ready (localized versions here), VMware Cloud Foundation, Virtual Cloud Network, VMware Cloud on AWS, vSphere with Tanzu, Tanzu Portfolio – highlights essential information about the solution and products, how to uncover opportunities, and ultimately close deals. Localized versions are also available.
Modern Network Event (45-mins on November 16 & 17)
VMware executives and thought leaders will be showcasing our complete VMware Cloud Network portfolio in a 45-minute session on November 16 or 17. There will be five (5) instances of this online event taking place across the globe – AMER, EMEA, Asia Pacific, China, and Japan. Register for the event that works best so you don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to modernize your customers’ network for a future ready business.
EMPOWER Recharge Online in Your GEO (November 17-19)
Register today and join us live at your geography’s event (November 17 APJ, November 18 AMER, or November 19 EMEA) for an opportunity to learn more about the solutions designed to help navigate these challenging times.
- Several General Sessions to ensure you are staying current on various strategies.
- NEW breakouts and Livefire architect-level training sessions focused on Future Ready Workforce, Cloud, and App Solutions to keep you engaged.
- Hands-on Labs and challenges to keep you competitive.
Register today and join us live at your geography’s event on November 17, 18, or 19 where you will have the opportunity to learn more about the solutions designed to help navigate these challenging times.
- General Session—VMware executives will share an overview of our strategies, priorities, and partner ecosystem programs and opportunities.
- Technical General Session—our Office of the CTO will showcase compelling new demos to help empower your customers to adapt to changes in organizational, market, or customer requirements – all at the speed of software.
- Sales & Marketing General Session—learn about the Future Ready Framework and how it is facilitating business level discussions to determine how technology helps shape a customer’s future.
Plus, there will be new use case learning breakouts, Hands-on Labs, and Livefire architect-level training sessions focused on Future Ready Workforce, Cloud, and App Solutions.
Have customers with networks that are not agile enough to manage critical applications, meet their needs, or enable them to stay competitive? VMware executives and thought leaders will be showcasing our complete VMware Cloud Network portfolio in a 45-minute session on November 16 or 17. There will be five (5) instances of this online event taking place across the globe – AMER, EMEA, Asia Pacific, China, and Japan. Register for the event that works best so you don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to modernize your customers’ network for a future ready business.
Join us on October 26 to learn how to make the most of VMware Cloud on AWS. Get everything you need from solution experts to optimize VMware Cloud on AWS through Scale on Demand and Cloud migration campaigns.
Take a look at these NEW Partner Demand Center campaigns:
- Future Ready Workforce – to enable ‘anywhere organizations’ to embrace a sustainable work-from-home strategy by providing a secure, scalable, and unified digital infrastructure for today’s distributed workforce.
- VMware Cloud Simplified with Modern HCI (Mid-Market) – enables you to specifically target mid-market organizations to embrace the benefits of hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI).
- VMware HCI Expand – will help you leverage early success with VMware vSAN and their customers add more HCI clusters or more SDDC solutions that will ultimately put them on the path to the cloud journey.
- VMware vSphere with Tanzu – for upgrading existing vSphere customers to vSphere with Tanzu, which opens the door for other upsell and cross-sell opportunities. vSphere 7 is key to infrastructure modernization and agile operations.
- VMware Cloud on AWS Scale on Demand – helps you prospects extend on-premises environments to the public cloud and take advantage of future ready, instantaneous scalability with VMware Cloud on AWS.
- VMware Cloud on AWS Cloud Migration – promotes migration of apps to the cloud and modernizing for the future via VMware Cloud on AWS. Additionally, 2-node promotional materials enable partners to help prospects take advantage of on-demand cloud capacity for a 33 percent lower cost.
- Carbon Black Replace Antivirus – enables prospects to consolidate multiple security capabilities via one endpoint agent and console to fit their specific organizational needs without requiring additional agents, deployments, or training.
- Cloud Network Security Content Kit – these materials position VMware Cloud Network Security as the premier distributed security solution for modern data center defense.
These 2 new key solution playbooks – designed for your sales and marketing teams – have just been released!
Each playbook highlights what to learn about the solution and products, how to uncover opportunities, and close deals. The VMware Cloud on AWS, Tanzu, and Digital Workspace Solution Playbooks are coming soon. These resources will be accessible from the Solutions tab within Partner Connect along with the following:
The ability to respond quickly to a crisis, adapt quickly to a new reality, and accelerate innovation is what we’re calling Future Ready. Your customers might be well along the path or just starting out on this three-phase journey. Regardless of where your customers are in the journey, your primary goal should be to help them build a digital-first model that fuels business results without jeopardizing future flexibility or resiliency. Our soon-to-be-released Future Ready Partner Playbook will cover these phases – including the distinct workstreams across work, cloud, security, and apps to help you facilitate your customer planning conversations for short-and long-term business objectives.
The NEW Future Ready Workforce Campaign will be available in the NEW Partner Demand Center on September 14. This campaign enables ‘anywhere organizations’ to embrace a sustainable remote-work strategy via a secure, scalable, and unified digital infrastructure. It will include a variety of assets that touch on all four stages of the customer buying journey, across four unique messaging pillars. Watch this video and view the campaign guide for a sneak peek.
For those of you registered for VMworld, add the Future Ready partner sessions to your conference agenda today!