VMware Customer Connect Learning, previously VMware Learning Zone (VLZ) is your single source for digital training from VMware. To make access to this 24/7 training hub even easier, we’re extending our current Premium Subscription offer to a FULL YEAR of complimentary access to Premium content (including all exam preps and new VCTA training) to those who enroll by October 31, 2020.
VMware is expanding the availability of online delivery, doubling down on our investment into partner enablement, and developing new innovative ways to enable your teams so they can adapt to the changing business environment to support your customers’ digital transformation. Take advantage of the following opportunities to build your skills and capabilities.
- EMPOWER 2020, our flagship partner enablement event, is now virtual and will be free to all partners. Learn more and register here.
- The advanced technical Livefire classes are now offered virtually through June globally. Contact your VMware PBM or PSE for more details on how to attend one of the upcoming courses.
- The new Livefire 2020 two-hour virtual sessions will highlight many of the new and cutting-edge areas Livefire Solutions are focused on this year. Sessions are designed to give you a sample of our full Livefire classes and provide valuable enablement you can use to solve your customers’ business challenges today.
- VMware now offers remote proctored exams allowing testing candidates to take their exams from ANY secure location.
- Increase your effectiveness to position and sell services offerings through new online Outcome Focused Approach training and the Solution Builder toolset. Please contact your VMware PBM or PSE for more details.
We are increasing our partner training investment to help you evolve your capabilities, attain Master Services Competencies, and deepen skills to support your customers around Business Continuity and beyond. If you have questions about the above offerings, please reach out to your VMware PBM or PSE for more details.
If you are a technical individual, then this is a must-attend VMware event.
EMPOWER 2018 Global Conference is a NEW stand-alone partner event that replaces Partner Exchange, previously held at VMworld. EMPOWER is a multi-day event that will be held in Atlanta, GA April 16-19 providing technical individuals in-depth and handpicked technical content and training on how to design and deploy VMware solutions. We encourage you to check out the Content Catalog to see for yourself all of the valuable content – such as VMware Cloud on AWS, Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI), and NSX – that you can expect to learn at EMPOWER. Note that there will be on-site VCP and VCAP exams available for you to take as well. Register today.