Don’t forget to join us tomorrow from 8AM -3PM PT (11AM – 6PM ET) for the latest tech, sales, and marketing enablement content, tailored specifically for you, our partners.
VMware is expanding the availability of online delivery, doubling down on our investment into partner enablement, and developing new innovative ways to enable your teams so they can adapt to the changing business environment to support your customers’ digital transformation. Take advantage of the following opportunities to build your skills and capabilities.
- EMPOWER 2020, our flagship partner enablement event, is now virtual and will be free to all partners. Learn more and register here.
- The advanced technical Livefire classes are now offered virtually through June globally. Contact your VMware PBM or PSE for more details on how to attend one of the upcoming courses.
- The new Livefire 2020 two-hour virtual sessions will highlight many of the new and cutting-edge areas Livefire Solutions are focused on this year. Sessions are designed to give you a sample of our full Livefire classes and provide valuable enablement you can use to solve your customers’ business challenges today.
- VMware now offers remote proctored exams allowing testing candidates to take their exams from ANY secure location.
- Increase your effectiveness to position and sell services offerings through new online Outcome Focused Approach training and the Solution Builder toolset. Please contact your VMware PBM or PSE for more details.
We are increasing our partner training investment to help you evolve your capabilities, attain Master Services Competencies, and deepen skills to support your customers around Business Continuity and beyond. If you have questions about the above offerings, please reach out to your VMware PBM or PSE for more details.
Each of our annual, elite partner training conferences will still include technical, sales, and marketing enablement content, Hands-on Labs, and 1:1 interactions with VMware experts. Registration is scheduled to open for all events next week. Meanwhile, save the date!
- Americas | May 27
- APJ | June 4
- Europe | June 9
VMware EMPOWER 2019 Europe is next week, 20-23 May, in Lisbon, Portugal. You still have time to register and build an agenda packed with sessions to advance your knowledge of VMware solutions and more…
- Take a Free Certification Exam
- Attend Keynotes with VMware technical and sales leadership
- Connect with technical experts in the Demo Zone
- Meet VMware User Group (VMUG) members
- Network with your peers and vExperts on-site
Questions? Reach out to the EMPOWER Team.
This year’s event takes place April 15-18 in Atlanta, GA, and it will feature separate technical and sales events at one venue, to provide all attendees with access to our latest role-specific training, certifications, strategies, tools, and more. If you are in a sales or technical role, don’t miss this opportunity to get VMware’s elite internal – register today.
EMPOWER 2018 Global Conference is the new, ultimate partner training event that replaces Partner Exchange and it’s is almost here. Access the Content Catalog to view the very best of our internal technical training that will be available to you throughout the conference. Note that if you register by March 30, 2018, you will be automatically entered into a raffle to win one of three VMworld 2018 Full Conference Passes. Reach out to our EMPOWER Team with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in April at VMware’s top technical partner event of the year!
If you are a technical individual, then this is a must-attend VMware event.
EMPOWER 2018 Global Conference is a NEW stand-alone partner event that replaces Partner Exchange, previously held at VMworld. EMPOWER is a multi-day event that will be held in Atlanta, GA April 16-19 providing technical individuals in-depth and handpicked technical content and training on how to design and deploy VMware solutions. We encourage you to check out the Content Catalog to see for yourself all of the valuable content – such as VMware Cloud on AWS, Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI), and NSX – that you can expect to learn at EMPOWER. Note that there will be on-site VCP and VCAP exams available for you to take as well. Register today.