CloudHealth by VMware is a market-leading public cloud management platform offered as a SaaS service. It can be used with any major public cloud to maximize customers insight into cloud usage, security, and governance. Partners can now sell CloudHealth by transacting generic SPP/HPP credits, which customers can redeem towards CloudHealth. Partners will also be eligible for transacting and supporting VMware led ELA deals.
What’s new in Lifecycle Manager 1.1?
- Enhanced Day Two management capabilities
- New drift remediation capability to enable IT to take immediate Day 2 actions
- Continue to deliver new capabilities to support common use cases.
And with the new set of built-in lifecycle management capabilities, delivered by vRSLCM, you now have the ability to:
- Sell the value of Time-to-Value and integrated user experience across vRealize Suite product portfolio
- Position vRSLCM as a key capability delivered by vRealize Suite
- Encourage customer adoption to improve their experience with VMware Cloud Management Platform solution
Read this blog to learn more.