VMware has developed a new sales play for partners focusing on cloud migration with VMware Cloud. Come learn about helping customers to migrate workloads to the cloud and lay the foundation for modern operations and applications. Register today!
Take a look at these new campaigns!
- Hybrid Cloud Management – enables organizations to leverage consistent infrastructure and operations for container- and virtual machine-based workloads across hybrid cloud. This new campaign replaces the existing Hybrid Cloud Operations campaign. Register now for the January 20 vmLIVE to learn more.
- VMware Cloud Foundation – the future ready cloud platform that supports consistent infrastructure and operations across the data center and multiple cloud environments. The integrated campaign and interactive whiteboard customer webinar are now available. Register now for the January 29 vmLIVE to learn more.
- VMware Cloud on AWS: Virtual Customer Technical Workshop – accelerate your sales with a virtual customer workshop showcasing VMware Cloud on AWS solution benefits and use cases featuring two modules (Getting Started and Advanced Concepts).
Monthly Open Training Sessions
Join our monthly open training sessions to learn how to find the right marketing activities, execute your first campaign, and more. Monthly session dates and times for all regions can be found on the Partner Demand Center homepage (access quickly through the Partner Connect Marketing page).
Bookmark the schedule for the vmLIVEs of interest today. This program consists of daily, live webcasts spanning a wide range of topics designed to drive our go-to-market priorities forward. Following are the top 5 vmLIVEs you may not want to miss next week – register today!
These 2 new key solution playbooks – designed for your sales and marketing teams – have just been released!
Each playbook highlights what to learn about the solution and products, how to uncover opportunities, and close deals. The VMware Cloud on AWS, Tanzu, and Digital Workspace Solution Playbooks are coming soon. These resources will be accessible from the Solutions tab within Partner Connect along with the following:
NSX-T 3.0 represents a major opportunity for you to migrate your customers from the current NSX for vSphere to NSX-T and it also represents a major leap forward in capabilities and use cases that partners can address as customers transform their infrastructure to deliver a more cloud-like experience. Additionally, NSX-V will go end of general support on January 22, 2022, which means customers currently on that software will no longer be supported by VMware. Assessment, design, and migration services represent a unique services opportunity in conjunction with ongoing Cloud Foundation and NSX discussions – access these tools and resources today.
Last month VMware marked a new chapter announcing a comprehensive portfolio of products and services to help customers modernize their applications and infrastructure. The highlights included the newly expanded VMware Tanzu portfolio for modern applications and VMware Cloud Foundation 4 with Tanzu. This automated, turnkey hybrid cloud platform – that now supports both traditional VM-based and container-based applications – features the new VMware Cloud Foundation Services using Tanzu Kubernetes Grid, and the new VMware vSphere 7 to drive developer productivity.
Take a moment to watch some of the following partner-specific videos from the launch event (or access all 15 of them on PartnerTV) and don’t forget to share!
- Partner Ecosystem and Opportunity
- Partner Executive Roundtable (with three of our ecosystem partners)
- Partner Executive Overview
- Industry Analyst Perspective
VMware is uniquely positioned with the most comprehensive software stack for modern applications—spanning application to infrastructure— to work for you. Be sure to attend EMPOWER Online 2020 Americas/APJ/Europe to get more educated on these solutions.
Use these new and completely integrated Partner Demand Center campaigns and content to help you accelerate your marketing efforts for the new year.
- VMware Cloud Foundation Campaign introduces Cloud Foundation as the hybrid cloud solution for consistent infrastructure and operations (available end of December).
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) Whitespace Campaign is for vSphere customers looking to adopt vSAN.
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) Repurchase Campaign is for existing vSAN customers to expand their footprint.
- Hybrid Cloud Operations Campaign gives organizations the freedom to simplify management of systems and applications across their data center, cloud, and edge (available mid-December).
TRANSFORM NETWORKING AND SECURITY
Cloud Networking delivers a modern network virtualization solution that brings networking and security consistency across heterogeneous sites (available end of December).
EMPOWER DIGITAL WORKSPACE
Zero Trust Security / Office 365 Campaign drives demand for WorkspaceONE as IT organizations are faced with SaaS, BYO, and Remote Work with Office 365.
The following new offerings are perfectly aligned to our strategy and position you to continue the strong growth trajectory established since the Dell acquisition of EMC.
- PKS on Cloud Foundation on VxRail – a key offering moving forward, as it will drive faster adoption of hybrid cloud by addressing the cloud native market and giving IT a more simplified, automated way to deploy a container-based development platform.
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge – a Dell-based appliance for SD-WAN which plays a key role in enabling multi-cloud deployments by solving for edge use cases.
- Dell Technologies Validated Designs – details new Dell EMC platform options now certified for Cloud Foundation, including PowerMax and Unity XT storage arrays and PowerEdge MX servers, giving customers many new options for running a VMware-based cloud, and allowing them to tailor their HW platform to their workload needs.
- Dell Technologies Cloud DCaaS and Flex On Demand – a limited US offering with Flex On Demand pricing from Dell Financial Services. The combination will allow customers to rent and consume this DCaaS option the same way they would a public cloud.
Announcing VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud (US), a forthcoming hybrid cloud service that will enable United States public sector agencies to leverage a common cloud infrastructure on premises and in the public cloud to further increase agility and security. VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud (US), which is on the path to secure FedRAMP authority to operate, was designed to improve IT efficiency and help lower costs as agencies transition to the cloud by enabling them to deploy and run applications on familiar VMware software-defined data centers (SDDC) on AWS GovCloud (US).
Delivered, sold and supported by VMware and its channel partners as an on-demand cloud service, and running on Amazon EC2 dedicated, elastic, bare-metal infrastructure, VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud (US) will be powered by VMware Cloud Foundation, the unified SDDC platform that integrates vSphere, VMware vSAN, and VMware NSX virtualization technologies.
Read the full press release to learn more.
VMware Cloud Foundation 2.3 provides the simplest path to the hybrid cloud through an integrated software platform – the foundation for both private and public cloud environments. Cloud Foundation delivers a simple, secure, and agile cloud infrastructure by providing a complete set of software-defined services. The product can be flexibly deployed on premises on certified vSAN ReadyNodes or as part of integrated systems from major OEMs. It can also be consumed as a service from select VMware Cloud Providers.