VMware Cloud on AWS continues to gain traction among our partners and customers and with new features and business continuity partner incentives, there’s no better time for you to guide your customers toward VMware’s hybrid cloud solution. Following are some of the new capabilities, incentives, and resources to help you grow your hybrid cloud business.
- Special business continuity incentive that can be used to help your customers avoid infrastructure disruptions, minimize infrastructure risk, and aid remote workers.
- Support for Kubernetes for VMware Cloud on AWS enabling you to deploy a hybrid cloud solution that supports both VMs and containers.
- 2-host Cluster Capability in Preview, to help your customers get started on their VMware Cloud on AWS journey – either to prove value or to reduce the cost of getting started.
- Tune into the VMware Cloud on AWS Unplugged podcast series, delivered by VMware experts, covering topics including solution overview, cloud migration, data center extension, business continuity, Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Plus, Horizon 7 on VMware Cloud on AWS and cloud economics.
- Bookmark the VMware Cloud on AWS blog for all the latest updates.