CloudHealth by VMware is a market-leading public cloud management platform offered as a SaaS service. It can be used with any major public cloud to maximize customers insight into cloud usage, security, and governance. Partners can now sell CloudHealth by transacting generic SPP/HPP credits, which customers can redeem towards CloudHealth. Partners will also be eligible for transacting and supporting VMware led ELA deals.
Last week VMware CEO, Pat Gelsinger, joined Dell Technologies CEO, Michael Dell, at Dell Technologies World Global Partner Summit to share the following announcements related to VMware and Dell’s joint business.
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC: A Comprehensive Vision for Cloud Across the Dell Technologies Family
- Dell Technologies Unified Workspace: Integrating Solutions Across Dell Devices & Services, VMware Workspace ONE, and Secureworks
- Expanded Partnership with Dell Technologies and Microsoft to Help Customers Accelerate Their Digital Transformation
- Dell EMC SD-WAN Edge powered by VMware: An Integrated Platform that Bundles VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud with Dell EMC Hardware
- Dell Technologies Partner Program (underscoring Dell’s vision of a Dell Technologies Advantage Framework and VMware’s commitment to reimagining partnership with our own Partner Connect program, launching next year)
Read the full post.
The Partner Forum General Session welcomed over 2,500 partners to VMworld Europe and provided key insights on building and growing a comprehensive VMware practice. From data center to cloud, to professional services and consumption, partners heard about:
- Core growth drivers with Partners and epic execution in H1’FY19
- Evolving partner transformation priorities and partner program to deliver a best-in-class experience
- Major announcements including NEW benefits for Master Services Partners; free access to VMware Learning Zone Premium subscription, additional Partner Edge Marketing program support; new Partner Competency for VMware PKS
- VMware Partner Services practices and the continued opportunity to embrace cloud through VMware Cloud on AWS, IBM Cloud, and VMware Cloud Provider Partners
Building on the momentum from VMworld US, VMware continued to demonstrate its leadership and innovation at VMworld Europe in Barcelona by unveiling exciting new technologies and solutions that deliver on the company’s digital foundation vision. There are tremendous opportunities for you to take advantage of VMware’s momentum such as doubling-down on selling the full VMware solution and making big bets around Services and Cloud and increasing your profitability. Read this blog post for more highlights.
YOUR NEXT STEP is to visit the Partner Launch Resource Center – it’s your one-stop-shop for all VMworld Europe product announcements. While there:
- Register for the vmLIVEs (December 3-7) where subject matter experts will share how you can take advantage of these fantastic opportunities for your business.
- Listen to the Quarterly Launch Briefing Replays.
- Learn more about the available promotions, VMware Master Services Competencies, VMware Skyline, and VMware Sales Plays.
Register now for the entire VMware Cloud Webinar Series.
The series kicks off on Nov-15 with Making Hybrid Cloud Real….Hybrid cloud environments are increasingly gaining in popularity because it allows enterprises to leverage the best of both worlds when it comes to their application and infrastructure needs. This webinar will examine hybrid clouds and how VMware Cloud on AWS helps enterprises accelerate their journey to the hybrid cloud. Join IDC, VMware, and AWS as we jointly discuss the hybrid cloud – customer’s needs, its use cases, challenges, and solutions. VMware Cloud on AWS delivers a highly scalable, secure and resilient service that allows organizations to seamlessly migrate and extend their on-premises VMware vSphere-based environments to the AWS Cloud running on next-generation Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) bare metal infrastructure. Additionally you will learn the architecture of the service, integration with AWS services, unique benefits and business value, its partner ecosystem, consumption options, pricing and total cost of ownership versus other alternatives. Finally, you will see a demo and learn how to get started using the service. Time will be reserved at the end for questions and answers.
Register for this vmLIVE on October 5th to learn how Druva leverages the power of the public cloud to deliver comprehensive, cost-effective recovery that allows our customers to bounce back in minutes. We’ll also discuss traditional DR challenges, advantages and benefits of DR in cloud, and how to resell. Plus, all registrants will receive a complementary white paper.
CRN’s 2018 Partner Program Guide offers the information solution providers need to evaluate IT vendors they work with or are considering working with. The guide is based on detailed applications submitted by over 270 vendors, outlining all aspects of their partner programs. As part of the Partner Program Guide, CRN designates some programs as 5-Star Partner Programs and we are happy to announce that VMware’s programs received the 5-Star vendor ranking in 5 key technology spaces: Networking and Unified Communications, Cloud, Security, Software, and Storage.
VMware has been named #7 on Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for giving large companies the best of both worlds by adding it’s private cloud to Amazon Web Services (AWS) through VMware Cloud. Read more.
Take a moment to watch this video to learn more about our new Marketing engagement model, how we’re helping customers with cloud, mobility, and security, and Marketing’s leadership position in digital transformation.
Download this comprehensive guide for an inside look into the VMware Horizon Cloud Service.
VMware has been recognized by Fortune and The Boston Consulting Group, ranking #6 in the Leaders category among the top 50 public companies best positioned for growth (companies with a market value above $20 billion). We achieved this prestigious rank in Fortune’s Future 50, a designation for our market potential as disruptive leaders.